13- Betrayal and hatred

Mara stepped into the company with her Husky after finished eating breakfast. There were three bags in her hands. She walked into the elevator and pressed the elevator button. She looked down at her hands with a stone face, thinking if her decision was right or wrong.

As the elevator door opened, Mara looked up and walked out of the elevator. She was on the third floor, the place where employees worked. Her presence caught the five people attentions who were working quietly. No one were gossiping nor resting.

They were working hard, it looked like Mara's plan was succeed. "Hello, Miss Mara" they five quickly stood up from their seats and greeted politely. "Hi" the young woman greeted back. "What brought you here, Miss Mara?" the woman asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Actually, I went to eat breakfast but ended up buying coffee and bread for all of you too. So would you like to eat it?" Mara raised her eyebrow with a smile. "Oh! Yes, ofc. I did not eat breakfast this morning. Thank you, Miss Mara" the woman thanked her boss.+

Mara smiled and handed the two bags to the five. "Then work after you finish eating" the young woman spoke as they five nodded in understatement. Then Mara went into the elevator with a bag in her hand while holding the Husky's leash in other hand.

A satisfied smile appeared on her face.

Ofc, she only bought the breakfast for herself. But she wanted to make the employees obey her and admire her so she bought for them too. She just did them for herself honestly. That was the way to gain others trust easily. "I am a genius"

She murmured as stepped out of the elevator, her steps were directing to her office. "Kylo!" she called the man who just walked out of his office. His office was little far away from Mara's room. But the two offices were on the same floor.

Kylo looked up at the young woman who was smiling at him. He walked near to her, "Do you want me to help you holding that bag?" he asked, not knowing why the young woman called him. "No, I don't need any help. Just follow me"

She stepped into her office as Kylo followed her with furrowed eyebrows. "Sit" she ordered as pointed at the lounge. The man frowned in confusion. But he did as she said. Mara sat down beside the man but there was breadth of 1 foot between them.

She distanced herself from the man.

Mara opened the bag and put out the coffee cups and chocolate cakes, she handed the coffee cup to Kylo as he accepted it in confusion. "What are you looking at? Drink it. It is for you" the young woman took a sip of coffee. The man blinked twice in confusion.

"I said it is for you, and this chocolate cake is for you too. Wipe that confusion of your face and eat the cake" she spoke with a stone face. Kylo gulped, wanting to know why she was doing those. He checked the cake carefully.

What if the young woman poisoned it? "I did not poison it" Mara said as she bit the chocolate cake. She could read the man's face which was showing hesitation. Kylo lowered his head when the young woman could see through his thoughts.

He took a sip of the coffee and ate the chocolate cake quietly. He wanted to question why she was doing these but he did not ask. He remained silent. Mara observed the man quietly. His fizzy red hair looked so soft, making the young woman wanted to touch it.

His aurora green eyes were calm like a stream, making the young woman feel comfortable. With his perfect features, he could be an actor. He looked like a Crown Prince from neighbor country. Mara admitted that he was handsome and attractive.

'I would be so happy if I have a useful man like him' she spoke in her mind. Kylo Aaron was the perfect man, he could manage the business and could protect you. As for his face, you don't even have to worry because his face was already perfect. He was exceptional.