Chapter 10- Helped by troublemakers

The fact I was unlucky I was very much aware of, but this was too much.

It was a bad occurrence after another in just one day. How was it possible?

Now, I looked in the angry eye of the fool's aide, who was very non-pleased with me and came to my side in flat steps. In a fast movement, he grabbed me by the hand and pushed me forward to his side.

For such a skinning man he was quite strong. I struggled but I was just nine and this body was lacking strength.

"Lady Lucreatia, to think a daughter of such a great family would behave just like a street hooligan! There would be much for you to learn when your ladyship arrives at the North." He said as he pushed me with too much strength, on his way to princess Odette's palace.

I no longer could see his face while he pushed me, but I could feel the coldness in that insipid voice.

How dare this shit to treat a child like this! The nerve of all these people!!

"Release me, this instant!" I ordered, trying to bury my small heels on the grass.

The stupid man turned, twitching my hand, which caused me to wince. He gave me a smirk as he noticed my pain.

"My lady is like that due to lack of proper education. Because of that, my Lord had to look like a fool!" There was an edge on those words that ringed wrong on my head. To have an aide say such things to a lady of nobility was strange and idiotic.

But what can I expect from a fool's aide? Just another fool!

Besides... and quite important...

The fool junior didn't need me to help him look like a fool, you shithead!! He was capable of such a thing all by himself!!

"My lord is too magnanimous for such a low birth creature. Now come, when you are in the North we will take care of your education." Again he turned and pushed me with strength.

Hooligan? Creature? You dare.... then I may as well show my craziness.

Without a warning, I took a deep bite on the son of bitch arm. Enough to pass through the thin jacket and leave a dent. He screamed in pain and let go of me, and with that, I left. Though I had a weird taste in my mouth of naphthalene.

"You bitch!" He yelled at me, rage in his eyes and voice.

The aide came rushing to grab me again, yet before he could, he fell flat on the ground. Someone had made him trip with a strong quick in his ankles.

Someone with deep scarlet-colored eyes. Someone who was losing his cute looks and growing on the Male lead intensity. Just like Francis...

Prince Cedric, without a word, came to my side. While the aide was crying on the ground without knowing which wound to attend to. I would say the ankles. I didn't bite him THAT hard.

To my side appeared a wolf boy bearing his larger than normal canines and growling to the grown-ass man who leaped in a beat when heard that threatening sound.

"Lulu are you alright? Did this man hurt you?" Cedric spoke as he reached for my hands. His light touch passing through my hurt wrist.

Anger flicked on his scarlet eyes, the same happened to Wolff's when they noticed my skin darken as time went.

"How dare you interfere with the business of the future Great Duke of the North!" Said the aide indignantly as he got up. "I shall have that beast locked up!!"

"You shall do nothing!" Said a calm voice beside us. It was Francis, who walked at a brisk pace to our side.

To think they would all appear at the same time... well what to expect from a book of cliches?! At least that worked in my favor. My win!