Hold on let me talk about this rq

⚠️!TW!⚠️
⚠️!sexual assault+eating disorder will be mentioned in this chapter!⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I'm ofc new in the shifting community ON TIK TOK.
And some of y'all know the shifting bunch right?
I understand what they're trying to do, and it's a nice idea, but oh my goodness, there's gonna be so much drama.
And one of them also said that they were gonna "save" the shifting community which doesn't make sense to me.
But okay, I'm not here to talk about that.

Someone has confirmed that they lied about shifting (on tik tok).
They were pretty well known and had loads of supporters.
This isn't acceptable at all and they only made 1 apology video.
Normally I don't want to participate with drama like this, but it gets even worse.
They have lied about Draco being sexually assaulted and I also heard about an eating disorder?
Can't confirm that one sadly.
They only apologized for lying but not about the horrible stuff they came up with..
I don't even really know them but it disgusts me, you had ton of supporters, you made up stories, how? Why?
I'm trying my best to understand but no, I really don't know why someone would do that.

I'm not gonna talk about this further since I don't really know them, I'm most of the time only updated about Wattpad stuff, not tik tok drama.
I'm not trying to cancel them, I also don't want to be involved with this shit, I just wanted to tell y'all because it is pretty shocking and not cool.
At all.

Love y'all bye 🤩😍