Horizon Zero pt.2

No one's POV:

We see Izuku and Katsumi feeding Eri. It's the morning and everyone is eating.

Katsumi: "How does it taste Eri?"

Eri: "It taste delicious"

Izuku: "It should since it's your grandma's recipe"

The girls are jealous and angry that it isn't them being with Izuku and Eri being they're daughter. The guys were happy for them but kept they're guard up in case the girls do something. Eventually they all finished eating breakfast and were hanging out in the main room. Izuku and Katsumi are playing with Eri. This is something they didn't think would happen for a while.

*Crash*

Something landed outside. They all quickly went to check it out. They see somebody standing up.

Izuku: "Dustin"

Dustin: "Hey"

Katsumi: "Why are you covered in bruises?"

Dustin: "Emma was relentless. She didn't give me a break. Anyway are all of your ready to continue from yesterday?"

They all nodded. He snapped his fingers and they were back where they were yesterday. He also transported 1b, a few teachers and heros.

Nezu: "Dustin are you alright?"

Dustin: "Don't ask and let's continue from last time"

They all got comfortable

Dustin: "Alright the next dimension we're revisiting is Horizon Zero"

Katsumi narrowed her eyes a bit knowing that Izuku is married to another girl and has kids. The tv then showed back where they left off.

Izumi: "Izuku you don't remember me?"

Izuku: "Can't say that I do. But you do looked familiar"

Aloy: "Who are you all?"

Inko: "Izuku who is this?"

Izuku: "Uh my wife"

Everybody: "Wife?!"

Izuku and Aloy stood wondering who exactly are these people. Izuku recognized a few because he got random imagines of they're faces while traveling with Aloy.

Izuku: "Who exactly are you?"

Inko: "I'm your mother"

Izumi: "And I'm your sister"

Izuku: "My mother and sist-grrhaa"

He falls to his knees holding his head

Aloy: "Izuku!"

She crouches down to him with Inko and Izumi quickly going to him as well

Izuku: "I'm fine. I'm fine"

He looks at Inko and Izumi

Izuku: "I can't say I know you but I have seen you before"

He takes out a notebook from his side and shows two pages with them in it

Izumi: "Yeah that's right. You wrote about our quirks"

Izuku: "Quirks? What are quirks?"

Katsuki: "So you lost your memory"

Katsuki walks up