𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐢

YOU WOKE UP to the sound of the vacuum cleaner sucking up all the dirt downstairs

YOU WOKE UP to the sound of the vacuum cleaner sucking up all the dirt downstairs. you groaned in frustration. you couldn't even get a good sleep for the weekend. you pressed your eyes shut, trying to ignore the loud noise happening downstairs, but giving up as you felt yourself having no hope of falling back asleep. you sat up and head downstairs.

"morning, mom." you greeted, but she didn't give you a respond because your voice was masked up by the sound of her vacuum cleaner. you made your way to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. with your toothbrush in your mouth, your reflection stared back at you. your hair was a mess. your bedhead is terrible, seriously. you spit out the toothpaste and rinsed your mouth before taking the comb on your bathroom counter and combed your hair. you proceed to bed out to the kitchen and grab yourself a bowl of cereal.

you sat on the chair and stuffed the cereal and milk into your mouth, your chew producing a crunchy sound, while you stared at your mother who already finished cleaning. she looked up at you, and shook her head. "look at the time now. the sun is already out by the time you wake." you rolled your eyes and spoke with our mouth full. "the sun have nothing to do with me, mom. i'm not a plant, i don't need to photosynthesize."

she shook her head and walked past you. you hurriedly finish your bowl of cereal and went up to your room. your hands reached out for your phone and you sank down into your bed. you checked your phone and went to scroll on instagram but was interrupted when a phone call was incoming. a smile plastered on your face once the caller id appeared. you pressed accept and place the phone to your ear.

"hello?" his voice on the other line sent shivers down your spine.
"hi," you blurred out softly.
"good morning," he chuckled and you laughed along.

"do you have plans today?" he inquired after a short moment of silence. "no, i'm pretty sure i don't," you answered. his voice sounded even better through the phone. you mentally smacked yourself. you're down bad for this man. "pretty sure?" he asked. "no, i am sure," you answered, this time emphasizing on the am.

"right, if you don't mind, do you want to go out today?" his voice went silent on the other line, waiting for you to answer. "i just wanted to spend time with you again, but it's fine if you do not wish to." he explained, his voice sounding sincere.

"of course i want to, hajime. i'll go get ready. but where are we going?" you questioned as you sat up on your bed, your left elbow wrapped around your knees while your right hand hold on still to the phone on your ear. "it's a secret. you'll see once we get there," he snickered. you could hear the excitement in his voice, causing your heart to skip a beat. "alright, mister. i'm looking forward to it," you chuckled. "okay, i'll pick you up at your house in a bit. see you, flower." he shortly hung up right after, leaving you shocked and wide eyed with blush on your face.

you smiled at the nickname he called you. flower, huh. you thought.

you hurriedly went to the bathroom and wash up, the got ready. you put on some makeup and picked up your outfit for the day. you tucked the dark colored oversized tshirt into your white tennis skirt, and hurried downstairs when you heard the doorbell rang. you held on tight to your phone and sprang downstairs. your mother opened the door and was greeted with hajime's smile as he bowed to her. "i'm taking y/n out for the day, mrs." he spoke. "yes, yes. of course. go on that date!" your mother chimed. "mom!" you whined in embarrassment. both her and hajime laughed and you hurriedly slip on your shoes and ran outside.

iwaizumi made his way to your side and he took out four pieces of train tickets, to and from. "here, oikawa gave it to me since he no longer get to go. his girlfriend dumped him." iwaizumi told you as he held in his laughter. you snorted. "for real?" you laughed, which was later joined by hajime. you both head straight to the train station without much thought and hop into the train heading to sendai. you both took a seat and you breathe out a deep breath you didn't even know you were holding.

hajime stared at you and this caught your attention. "what are you looking at?" you asked. "nothing, just admiring you," he moved his hand to your face and bop your nose. the train started moving, and you initiated the conversation. "you know, my father is working in tokyo. i don't know if i ever told you. but he's really busy, so he rarely comes home to visit us." you let out, faint disappointment in your voice.

"do you want to go see him?" hajime questioned, his voice soft as silk and his big warm hand crept up to mine, giving it a little squeeze. you shook your head. "no, it's okay. he's coming home next month." you smiled softly. he nodded understandingly and you both went on and on talking.

"we should take pictures!" you exclaimed. "eh? but i'm really shy when it comes to selfies." his voice trailed off, embarrassment visibly painted on his face as he rubbed the back of his head. "don't worry about it, you look handsome, hajime." red hue dusted his face after you comment, to which he nodded and thanked you. you took out your phone and went on to the camera app. "can you send them to me? i want to post it too." hajime said and took out his phone. you nodded and sent the photo to him via airdrop.

@ kuziminn.yn

265 likes 43 comments kuziminn

kuziminn.yn him 👀
View all comments
iwaizumi.hajime4 everyday is fun with me ;))
daich1.sawamura don't have too much fun y/n
keitsukkishima wHaT iS tHiS
kuziminn.yn @ keitsukkishima pls leave >:(
hinata.shoyo10 @ sugakoushi2 caught her in 4k
kuziminn.yn IT WAS NEVER A SECRET SHOYO SKSKDKFKS
sugakoushi2 @ kuziminn.yn miss girl what is this 🤨 i thought we were 🤢 bEsTiEs 🤢
kuziminn.yn wE ARE
sugakoushi2 so you just forgot to tell me ur on a d-d-date 🤢
kuziminn.yn sUGA ITS NOT THAT DEEP ANSJSKDKS TTYL

you replied to sugawara's comment and click on the notification on top of your screen. iwaizumi.hajime4 tagged you in a post! you pressed on it and there was a picture of you two, posted on his instagram.

@ iwaizumi.hajime4

201 likes 23 comments iwaizumi

iwaizumi.hajime4 flower petal <3
View all comments
tooruoikawa111 i cant believe iwa is on a date
mattsukkawaa_ u sound jealous @ tooruoikawa111
hananamakk.i wowowowowow

you both locked your phone and continued talking, making jokes and asking each other weird questions. "okay, what if you could only drink your own pee to survive, would you do it?" you asked. "what kind of question is that?" hajime blurred out. "i don't know?! just answer it." you laughed. "uhhh, i dont think i would... but you can never be sure, you know," he cocked an eyebrow your way. "ew! HAHAHAHA" you laughed and softly hit his shoulder repeatedly, which he secretly enjoys.