➣ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

❝ 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 ❞ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍, 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄.

'𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐦𝐞?'  '𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟-'

your own thoughts are cut off by the voice beside you,

"are you.. L/N?" turning into your right, there stood a tall and black haired guy probably on high school.

"yes that would be me.." you stared in awe. His features made you stare like you're eyes are on heaven.

"im Fushigur Megumi. your date i guess?" he scratched the back of his head a flushed cheeks showed.

"great! I'm L/N Y/N. so should we go? or do you want to stay here in this shop for awhile?" you asked him as he took a sit infront of you.

"its okay, it's really hot outside.. may i get you something to drink?" he stood up a little, taking his wallet out.

"just an f/d please and don't worry, I'll pay it." you told taking your wallet out.

"oh no its on mine. You're my date after all.." his little smile showed up.

"alright.."

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

"that was a good shot! you're good at basketball Megumi-kun!" you tapped his shoulder, a smile on your angelic face.

"well, my dad thought me so.. i guess im average." he shrugged.

"no fair! you scored 5 and i scored only 2!" frustration came at you, heat rising above you. But what Megumi find adorable about it is your pouting face.

"i can teach you.. here" he goes behind you, holding your hand as a support. The ball on your hands was thrown. Both of your hands on the ball.

You glanced at him, Him noticing this, he quickly turn away with a word;

"sorry, i shouldn't touch you without your permission.." he laughed then bowed.

"Oh my! no need its alright!" you clapped your hand together, a sigh of relief overflow him.

"would you like a dinner L/N-chan?" he asked you.

"sure! oh btw don't call me 'chan' you make feel so old" you laughed as well as he.

"alright L/N-san" he took a sit at the empty restaurant.

"dinners on me. no don't protest, you already payed for the arcade and coffee." you smiled.

"thank you L/N-san" he replied.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

"thank you for today Megumi-kun, i had fun really." you look up to him as the both of you walk out of the restaurant.

"me too. Should I walk you home or at the station only?" he adjusted his cloth.

"just the station!" you beamed.

while walking, He felt a hand on him, looking at it he realised that your hand was on his. The warm feeling creeping the two of you.

he returned the hold, making you smile at him.

"thank you for the company today Megumi-kun. I hope the best day ahead you." you gave him a warm smile.

"thank you too L/N-san" he put his hands on his pockets, watching you wave off.

"let's call it a day.."

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

COOL GUYS 😎👍🏻 and yujii

- inumaki
        how was the date?
         megumi?

- panda
         yeah, is she pretty?

- itadori
      where did you guys
       go?

- yutta
       he's not on
       phone guys.

- itadori
      PAUSE. what happened
      you eyelash freak.

       DID YOU GET DUMP?
       HEY WHERE YA AT?
       HES NOT SEEING MY MSSGS!!!

- inumaki
      maybe he's still at
      the date.

- junpei
        calm down itadori

- itadori
      NOBODY MOVE!
      IM GONNA CALL HIM

- panda
      oh my god no.

- inumaki
       don't you dare

- megumi
       hi

- itadori
      HE CHATTED
      WHAT HAPPENED
       I SWEAR ON JESUS
       TELL US CMON

- megumi
        it went fine.
        she's pretty and kind
        i enjoyed it.
       now leave me alone.

wc : 620