twenty

A/N: happy loki series release day! if you're into marvel cinematic universe (mcu) loki, i have a loki x reader fanfic up on my profile! it's a somewhat black butler x mcu crossover :D it's called 'Let's Talk About Your Hair' <3
happy reading! x

Written on 9/6/21, WC: 1096

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

"An albino raven?" Sebastian repeats questionably. You nod, glancing back at the said animal with a small smile. "Kind of like a wolf in sheep's clothing," You remark.

Sebastian tilts his head as a cat ear flopped sideways, "How so?"

You hummed, patting the raven's head. "People always depict crowd and ravens as 'evil' just because of their colours. Just like how doves are seen as 'pure'," You met Sebastian's eyes again, a smirk on your face. "So going by this logic, if a crow or raven is albino; would it be seen as 'pure' or 'evil'? It is still the same animal after-all."

The albino raven opened its eyes, staring down into Sebastian's ones. Lavender meeting red. Sebastian no longer doubted himself, he knew who the raven was. His cat ears perked up as his tail moved sideways rapidly. He was alert, but annoyed.

"(Y/N)!" The Undertaker's voice called. Like his laughs, his voice too, was loud. It somehow got past the soundproof walls. Any proper logic to explain it? Not really.

You chuckled, leaving your unanswered question in the air. "I should go check out what's going on," You said and pointed at the door as you began to leave. Just before you open the door, you turned back to glance at Sebastian. "Oh also, feel free to stay here if you wish. I'm sure Hank could use a new friend." You pointed at the fern, a large 'HANK' with a heart written on the pot.

Sebastian chuckles as you leave and walks towards Hank. "So, how are you doing?" He asks the plant.

••

"I'm here!" You call out, looking around the living room for the Undertaker. "In here, dearie!" He replied from another bedroom. You followed the trace of his voice, only to be blocked by Ciel at the doorway.

You looked at him confusedly. "Is something wrong?"

Ciel pursed his lips, "Somewhat?" He glanced at your hand, catching sight of the albino raven perched happily on it. "What in the bloody hell is that?"

You giggled, "A friend, I suppose. He flew through the window before this."

The raven stared at Ciel with such intensity. It had made him uncomfortable. Ciel looked away, an annoyed look on his face. "It doesn't like me."

"Oh?" You quipped, stretching your hand that the raven was perched on towards Ciel's shoulder. The raven hopped onto his shoulder with ease, making a happy crooning sound. "I think it does like you," You teased.

Ciel blushed as he stepped aside. "Shut up." He said softly. You laughed and rubbed the puppy ears on his head as you passed him. You didn't fail to notice the wagging in his tail from your actions, despite him trying to hide it by immediately turning his back away.

"Undertaker? What's going- Oh."

You stopped in your tracks.

The Undertaker grinned, a delighted glint in his green eyes. He was already trying to stifle his laughter from seeing your reaction alone. He lifted his arm in a dramatic point, his long sleeve appearing like a wing. "(Y/N), meet my colleagues."

The people behind him, his colleagues as he called them, were a group consisting of two males and a female. A male with dark brown hair, almost the shade of black, and another with yellow-orange hair. It kind of looked like a bad dye job; like after the first round of bleach on dark hair. The shade of 'not exactly blonde, but you're getting there'.

The female, however, had bright-red hair, like the shade of freshly ripe cherries under the sunlight. They all had towels wrapped around themselves, around the lower waist for the males and for the female; around the her chest. It gave you the perfect view of the two males' physique.

Your eyes immediately darted to the wall, not wanting to linger on them any longer than necessary. "Ah yes.. The wall here is made of wall.." You murmured to yourself sarcastically.

It was awkward, and you were sure it was uncomfortable for everyone. Except for the Undertaker. He was already giggling, but what's new?

The male with dark brown hair grumbled, "You cannot call us your colleagues if you're retired, Undertaker."

The Undertaker chuckled amusedly, dismissing the male's comment without a second thought. "We're from the same workplace. We're colleagues, end of story." He replied.

"Uh.. Undertaker, who are they?" You asked slowly.

"My colleagues!"

You coughed, keeping your eyes still on the wall. "No, no.. I meant their names." You replied awkwardly.

"My apologies. My name is William T. Spears," The brunette spoke. You finally looked away from the wall, meeting his yellow-green eyes. He pointed a hand to the other male, "That is Ronald Knox," said male gave you a suggestive wink. You inwardly shuddered. "And that is Grelle Sutcliff." She gave you a shy wave, light pink dusted on her cheeks.

"I'm surrounded by hot men and a beautiful lady, can this day get any better?!" She asked, looking suggestively at her co-workers. William grumbled again. "No, Grelle."

She wrapped her arms around herself, wiggling in excitement. "If only my darling Sebas-chan was here! I think I'd die~!"

Now that the initial shock had died down, Grelle's words clicked in your mind.

Loud clashing came from your kitchen. You quickly ran towards it, astounded at the sight before you. Pots and utensils were strewn across the floor, and there were a few pieces of shattered glass in the corner. Well, there goes that cup. In the middle of the chaos, sat a cat. He had a brown mouse in his mouth, and a red one pinned to the floor by his paw.

"What the hell.." You muttered, bending forward to Sebastian. He dropped the brown mouse onto your other palm and applied more pressure onto the red mouse under his paw. The red mouse made a loud sound, almost sounding like a moan.. If mice could even moan, that is.

You glanced at their heads. Round mice ears. Small, but they were indeed there.

"Oh, so you're the mice I rescued." You finally had said.

The Undertaker laughed, wrapping an arm around you freely. "Ding ding ding! You're quite smart, dearie."