Part 53

Yoongi and Jimin were eating pork bowls on the roof after Yoongi begged Hoseok to cook for them. "This is good!". Jimin says happily. "You can thank Hoseok for this". Yoongi said. "You didn't make this?". Jimin asks. "I... Can't cook". Yoongi said. "I thought everyone could cook". Jimin said. "Nah, people can learn how to cook but most people can't". Yoongi tells him.

"Believe it or not, Namjoon can cook". Yoongi said. "Why is that hard to believe?". Jimin asks. "Cause he breaks everything". Yoongi rubs his head. "He really is a good cook but because he broke every last piece of China we had... Hoseok banned him from cooking". Yoongi said. "He... Broke China?". Jimin says. "But Eomma taught me that China was a country, how did one person break a country?".

Yoongi covered his face with his hands to hide his squeal. 'So fucking CUTE!!!'. Yoongi wanted to cry at how innocent Jimin was. "Yoongi?". Jimin calls out. "Oh... Umm...". Yoongi coughs. "He didn't break the country Jimin, he broke our glass plates which are called fine China". Yoongi explains. "They are very expensive". Yoongi says. "Oh, ok". Jimin nods and eats his caramel mochis.

Yoongi watches him in silence and a question came to his mind. "Hey Jimin?". Yoongi calls out and Jimin looks at him. "What do you wanna do?". Yoongi asked. "Huh?". Jimin tilted his head confused. "What do you want to do?". Yoongi repeats. "Like... What did you always want to try?". Yoongi asked. "N-no one asked me that before". Jimin plays with his fingers.

"I... Want to cook". Jimin said. "Cook?". Yoongi's eyes widened. "I wanna make Eomma mochis". Jimin smiles. "I want to make Eomma happy but it has to be a surprise". Jimin giggled. "My god, you are so cute". Yoongi rubs his chest, trying to get rid of the cuteness. "What else do you want to do?". Yoongi asks. "I-I seen pictures of carnivals and always to go to one... Bu-but the people". Jimin rubs his arms.

"Leave that to me". Yoongi said. "Eh?". Jimin says. "You can go to a carnival tomorrow and you won't have to worry about people". Yoongi said. "You... Can get rid of the people?". Jimin says. "How?". Jimin asks. "I'm Min Yoongi, that's how". Yoongi huffed. "So... I'm really going to a carnival?". Jimin says and Yoongi nods. "Hooray!". Jimin starts clapping. "Thank you Yoongi!". Jimin grins. "You're welcome". Yoongi said.

"Wait, can Eomma and Tae come too?". Jimin asks. "Actually...". "Thank you!". Jimin smiles. "I'll go tell them right now!". Jimin stuffs some mochis in his mouth and runs off the roof. Yoongi nods and clicks his tongue. "You screwed up Yoongi". Yoongi said. "Thank you Yoongi, like I didn't know that". Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Just reminding you". Yoongi said. "Why am I talking to myself?". Yoongi sighs.

"It's going to be a good day tomorrow...". Yoongi says.

"I can feel it".