40

two weeks later

Jimin hurriedly from his bed to the bathroom and hauled everything on his stomach to the sink for the past few weeks he has been vomiting so frequent and dizzy,he touch his forehead and discovered he had a fever but he definitely can't miss today since it's a big day for him

school has resumed and his husbands are having basketball competition today,the two are competing against each other and jimin has decided to cheer for the two,he reach for the pain killer beside him and swallow two pill down his sore throat.he do his morning routine,get dressed and go to school.

"you came early today"yoongi snickered and rolled his eyes as the younger plopped down beside him.

"Of course i need to cheer for my husbands"

"who are you going to support today, can't wait to see you in a tough position"he smirked deviously while jimin glare at him.

"am supporting the two"he confessed with a rolled eyes.

"what if one win"yoongi snickered seeing the defeated look at the younger face.

jimin scrunched his nose as he felt a sharp pain in his head,he slowly rub his temple.

"you okay"yoongi expressed as he raised a brow at the younger.

"Oh my god those are my husbands"he exclaimed as he spotted them from afar making yoongi rolled his eyes at him,"bye hyung"he said and run off to the two.

"he is too crazy in love"yoongi tsk and shakes his head.

jimin suddenly stopped,his smile drop as he watched jungkook and taehyung  laughing with some two girls.he slowly crossed his arms and smirk broadly when taehyung spot him and his laugh died down immediately,he slowly nudged jungkook but the taller was too engrossed in the conversation and didn't hear taehyung,he finally realized when the younger has stand in front of him,he slowly snapped a betrayed look at taehyung who akwardly look away from him.

"seem like you are having fun here"he said in a calm tone placing a hand on his hips,the cunning smile that form jimin's lip caused the two to squirm in place.jungkook swallows a thick saliva down his throat,staring intently as jimin stares at him,that cunning smile not fading his lips.

"guess you are not topping me for a while"he smirked evilly making the two stare at him in shock.

"No jimin please don't that,i swear we were just talking"jungkook said desperately pouting to the younger.

taehyung snapped a glare at his supposed fans who were still lurking around them.

"Oppa you are so mean were we not your fans"

"no you are not you don't know me and I don't know you now disappear" taehyung says and the girls run away in tears.

"That's so mean"jimin frown."and i was just kidding"he giggled and run away from them before they could  process the word.they were about to run after the younger before interrupted by the speaker blowing off telling the player to go to the court.

                    ++++++++++

"YES TAEHYUNG THAT'S IT,OH MY GOD KOOK"a loud scream escaped jimin's lip that almost bursted everyone's eardrum.

"jungkooooooooooook "he screamed loudly as jungkook took the ball and shoved it through the net scoring a goal.

yoongi snapped a glare at him as he covered his ear.

"GUYS DON'T WORRY,I'MMA GIVE YOU A BLOW JOB AFTER THIS"jimin screamed loudly making everyone choked on word as they stared at him in shock.

the two turned their head around towards their husband's direction and give him a flying kiss followed with a winks.