14- Two stalkers

The next day, Mara was changing clothes in the company's restroom. Ready to look for new house. She still had not buy a new house yet. No houses had fit her taste, they were too expensive and too small to live. So she spent the night in her office again.

She decided to look for new house by herself. Mara stepped out of the toilet without caring the employees stares on her. Thanked to Kylo Aaron, her company had once filled with employees again. Kylo interviewed all of them carefully and accepted them to work at the company.

Mara did not even have to check because she believed the man. "Good afternoon, Miss Mara" the women greeted with smiles, they treated the young woman respectfully. The news of Mara Athena firing every employee and maids at her house were the most searched news on social media.

The maids spoke the lies on the media, saying that the young woman had gone crazy and made the Husky bite them. Some people believed the maids while some did not. Media were finding a chance to ask questions to the young woman but Mara refused all of them.

She could not even care about those little things, she had to make money. Those little things could not bother her. She cared for money and herself only. The new employees were afraid of the young woman. They could not tell what their boss would do in a next second.

She could fire them if they did not satisfy her. But if they worked hard and satisfied the young woman, they would get the increased salary. "Good afternoon" Mara greeted back at the women with her usual smile and walked past of them.

She noticed the change behavior of employees, it looked like they had heard about the news of her firing all employees in the company. Mara walked out of the restroom, she furrowed her brows in confusion at the sight of Kylo standing in front of the women restroom.

"What are you doing?"

She asked as Kylo turned his head at her. He noticed it. He noticed that the young woman had slept in the company for two days straight. Something happened to her, it was obvious. "Are you going somewhere?" he questioned.

The young woman nodded. "May I know where you are going?" Kylo asked with furrowed eyebrows. Mara raised her eyebrow, trying to see through the man's thoughts to know what he was planning. "Something urgent comes up"

She lied through her teeth, not letting the man know that she was going out to buy a new house. She could not trust anyone. What if he gave the information to Remy Horper to kill her? She did not realize that she was overthinking.

Kylo nodded in understatement, the young woman was lying obviously. She was hiding things from him. But what could he do? He was not her boyfriend nor brother, he could not ask her to tell the truth. "Then please take care"

"Yea, by the way, take care of my Husky. Just give him a bone and he will be quiet, so he won't trouble anyone" Mara smiled as Kylo nodded. "I understand" he replied. "Then please excuse me" Mara walked past the man.

Kylo's eyes were focused on the young woman who just walked out of the company. When the young woman disappeared from his sight, he put out his phone and dialed number. "Yes, Sir Kylo. Liam is talking" the man's voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

"Follow Mara Athena and inform me back where does she go"

Kylo spoke with a stone face.

"I understand" the man hung up the phone. Kylo went into the elevator, he wanted to know where the young woman was going. Since the young woman was not willing to tell, he had to find out by himself.

Mara Athena became mysterious. She was smiling on the outside but holding secrets in her hands tightly. That was the main reason which was making Kylo Aaron curious. He wanted to know those secrets.