44. Pregnancy Tales

Day by day Gulf's food habits are getting weird...he eats anything...and when I say anything that actually means anything...he loves eating chips dipping in chocolate sauce, Mushroom soup with sugar, cookies with chilies, and Nachos with sauce...

Even seeing all this Mew can just smile and let him eat whatever he wants...coz when he tried once to tell him that this combination of food is making him puke...then Gulf cried for 3 hours saying that Mew doesn't love him anymore coz he is getting fat...and Mew is still clueless that how letting him know that his food habits are weird is related to his love...

Gulf is 5 months, pregnant and they came to know that they are having twins... the doctor said sometimes it's hard to detect the twins...Gulf and Mew are really happy...and why not they are getting two kids ..they are going to be 4 soon...

Gulf: Hey Zee good morning ...Gave a kiss to Mew on his lips...good morning Baloo...here is your breakfast...

For the last 2 weeks, Gulf is making breakfast for them and they loved this gesture of Gulf that even being pregnant he thinks about the two ....

Zee and Mew said in unison thank you, baby....

Yeah, Gulf finds Zee too cute these days instead of being clingy to Saint Gulf started clingy to Zee...whatever Zee says he finds it funny and correct ....maybe coz whatever Gulf says Zee always agree ...and Saint is behaving just the opposite of Zee... he always disagrees with weird ideas and food habits of Gulf...

Mew is also trying his best not to disagree with his lovely wife and mother of his babies but when Gulf does something out of the blue Mew has to stand against it...like ...

-Like Gulf commented how good Zee looks without a Shirt and he has better biceps than Mew....
-when he finds Zee funnier and always wanted to stay beside him, even at 3 am coz he is not feeling sleepy...
-when he asks Mew's bodyguard to let him handle the gun coz he wanted to try shooting...
-Even Mew has to stop Gulf when Gulf run to beat Maze coz he saw maze looking at his husband...but mew stopped him coz, he is pregnant and he can't beat someone its not good for him and his babies but Gulf stopped talking to Mew blaming that Mew has feeling for Maze ..

Mew sometimes doesn't understand where all these ideas come from in Gulf's head....

Zee: Wao Gulf it's so good...you are getting better Bunny...

Gulf: Aww thanks a lot, Zee...Baloo see like this you have to praise me every day when I do something for you..Gulf sits on Mew's lap and kissed him all over his face as well as on lips...Mew always feels proud when Gulf shows his love in front of everyone ...

Mew: Thanks honey for such a fantastic breakfast but you know I don't like when my little Mau works too much..

Gulf: Okay love, I know but I also love making these explicit recipes...so eat your food I am going to take a quick nap...

Saint: Hey ..hello everyone and Hello my old bestie...Saint is sulking coz Gulf doesn't give time to Saint and even he is jealous for being clingy to Zee all the time...

Gulf: Hello saint stop Sulking it's not me my babies don't like your sarcastic comments I can't help it...

Saint: what are you guys eating...he took a bite before Zee can stop him...yuk...what is this...he immediately took a tissue and throw it....Who made this ...baby why are you eating this..

Gulf: This is breakfast...means food and you should not disrespect the food like this...

Saint: Are you sure it is food...who calls this food... it's horrible...