30.

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. The blazing midday sun shone relentlessly on the hikers making roads and buildings shimmered in its warm light. Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the window on their room but nothing had courage to woke them up.

Clock hands were counting every second of their togetherness since last night. The walls of the room along with ceiling were shamelessly watching how she was Placing her head on his bare chest and sleeping in the cage if his muscular arms.

He was snoring lightly whilst her curly hair was covering his neck and half face, Both of them were feeling so peaceful like they haven't feel before.

But their peace was indigestible for someone.

Soon their slumber got weak due to unpleasant sound of ringing mobile, Adnaan was the first who managed to groped for mobile with close eyes and fumbled with it.

"He-llo" mumbling that he realised Sara's hands on his chest which made him push to open his eyes.

"Adnaan are you still sleeping?" The voice from other side made his lil bit frustrated.

"Yeah.." He mumbled before shifting Sara's head from his chest to arm on which she groaned.

"Sone do na..." She muttered in sleeping state and again place her head on his chest and hugged him like he was her taddy bear.

(Lemme sleep)

"And where is Sara?" Adnaan listen the voice from the other side of mobile and he mumbled "Here only" in his sleeping state.

"2 baj rahe hain.. Ye konsa waqt hai sone ka? Tum Sara se baat karao meri" He got a scolding from other side of call and passed the mobile to sleeping Sara.

(It is 2 o'clock, is this time to sleep? make me talk to Sara)

"Jangli billi.. Le.. Baat kar" Adnaan mumbled while shaking Sara and slept again.

(Wild cat.. Take it and talk..)

"Adnaan sone do na.." She muttered in half sleeping form

(Adnaan lemme sleep)

"Ammi wanna talk to you" He muttered taking away Sara's slumber in a snap of fingers. With snap open eyes she looked here there to find out mobile and Place that on her ear and "Hel.." She voice didn't come out from her throat. But then clearing her throat she again said "Hello" and this time her voice was clear.

"Sara are you also sleeping?" That was the question in disbelief from her mother-in-law

"Umm.. Yea mami Jaan.. Actually.." Sara pressed her lips together when noticed Adnaan beside herself in that condition, she remembered last night and her cheeks turned red. Though there wasn't any room of shyness left in between them but she was still feeling shy and tinkling in her heart. Biting her lower lips she slowly pulled blanket on Adnaan which disturb his slumber again.

"Are you even listening Sara?" She was startled by the loud and angry voice which made her realise that her mother-in-law was continously talking from other side but she was lost in her memories.

"Ye.. Yes mami Jaan,.. I.. I'm listening" She stammered and smack her forehead on her lost self.

"I don't think so.." Sara again smack her forehead after listening that. "Sorry mami Jaan.. Actually.. Last night we'd thrown a party for our colleagues and... I was tired.." She said meekly and looked at Adnaan nervously but then hurriedly looked away due to shyness.

"Fine take rest" After that Sara listen a beep which indicates that call was end.

She looked at Adnaan who was already looked at her, both keep watching at each other's face for long time but Sara was the first who hide her face in the pillow, she was more than shy and Adnaan smirked before pulling her in a tight hug making her breath hitched one more time.