chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️

here I am sprinting  in the school like a cheetah because I was getting late for my Class and why? Let me tell you while I complete this long marathon

here I am sprinting in the school like a cheetah because I was getting late for my Class and why? Let me tell you while I complete this long marathon. Hehe! This is so embarrassing.

Flashback

I was sleeping peacefully in my lovely dreamland, floating across the sky and having fun with doraemon. it's my favourite cartoon and I still love to watch it although I am 17 year old grown up girl.

Watching cartoons has nothing to do with age. Even an eighty year old man can love shinchan. What's wrong in it?

But annoyingly, such a beautiful dream was disturbed by someone shaking me hard.

"CHRISTINA! Wake up now!! It's the last time I am going to say! "

I heard my mom's voice. Last time? It's her first time shaking me and that too so hard. Gosh! Why can't I sleep in peace?

"morning mom. Let me sleep", I replied back with my eyes closed pulling the blanket before she snatched it away.

"be a good girl and get out of bed. It's already 7 am."

"don't worry mama. It takes few minutes to reach school."

"you were the one who told me to wake you up early!"

"Wait a second? What is the day today?"

"it's Monday darling. You will be late on the first day of the week."

"what the heck? It's Ms Beiber class! you would have woken me earlier"

"that's what I was doing Christina!"

"Oh God! I need to submit my project.", I said as I tossed the sheets aside and dashed to the washroom to freshen up.

"come downstairs and clean your room."

"MOM! I am getting late. Can you please do it for me?"

"okay fine but it's the last time."

"yaayyy thank you mom. you are the best!"

"this girl! When will she grow up? "

"never mom", she shouted from the washroom. She chuckled at her daughter who looked like a 17 year girl but behaved like a five year old kid.