11

"MATE!"

She abruptly looked behind and her eyes widened when they met with the enraged forest green ones.

Emma froze in her place as Connor too stood up gazing at the man who was breathing heavily as if enraged.

Blade growled inside his head to rip his mate away from that man but Xander tried to control himself. He cannot let anyone know what he was or else the words would be out and his whole plan would be a complete disaster.

But she was his fucking mate!

The same little girl who always seemed to run away from him was his mate.

He never thought that he would ever have a mate. That too human mate. He was sure for all his ruthless doing the moon Goddess would never pair him with any soul but Alas moon Goddess paired him with the most innocent soul who was a human on that.

"Who is he?" Connor asked softly while moving in front of Emma in a protective stance.

Ethan too came and stood behind Xander.

Xander clenched his hand into fists. He could simply rip that man into tiny little pieces and no body would know. The thought was quite tempting to Blade as well.

Connor nudged at her shoulder lightly and that was when she came out of her trance and looked at Connor. "M-my teacher." She mumbled softly so only Connor could hear it but Xander and Ethan both heard her because of their werewolf powers.

Ethan's eyes widened slightly when he joined the two and two together. The girl was his student and perhaps she was his mate now.

Connor smiled at Xander and walked up to him before he forwarded his hand for a handshake.

Xander glared at his hand and then glared back at the nervous girl. With clenched jaw he shook his hand as Connor gazed at the tattoos on his arms. Connor's brows furrowed but he didn't gaped at his tattoos.

"Hello sir. Emma told me that you're her teacher. Nice to meet you. I'm her best friend." He introduced himself and slowly noticed how Xander's grip on his hand became strong and almost crushing.

"Xander." His answer was curt and cold.

Emma noticed his angry face and immediately walked up to them before she looked down and muttered. "H-hello sir."

Xander let go of Connor's hand and his glare set upon the girl in front of him.

Emma was confused as hell. If she recalls properly he had shouted Mate instead of Ms. Richardson now what was that supposed to mean and the way he looked so angry was beyond her understanding and the whole scenario was too awkward for her.

She can't breath in his presence and need to leave ASAP.

She innocently pinched Connor's back making him hiss out as he turned to look at her like 'what the fuck was that for'

Emma motioned with her eyes towards the bus stop and he understood her immediately. Whereas Xander watched her every move like a hawk.

"Nice to meet you, we must leave." Connor said politely as Xander nodded curtly. Connor turned to leave. Emma gave a tight small forced smile while looking at the ground and turned to leave along with Connor.

Once they both were away from the weird teacher Connor started. "He growled something which literally startled me. I thought some animal was going to attack us." Connor joked making Emma to gave a pursed smile.

She remembered what he yelled but she didn't know what it meant.

They both got into the bus and left.

Ethan let out a loud sigh, glad that Xander didn't lost control.

"I-" Ethan didn't even start when and Xander turned to leave. "Shut it!" With that said Xander walked away.

Ethan can feel the dominating power radiating off of Xander.

Once back home Xander went straight to the minibar in his room. Pouring himself alcohol he drank it in one go before letting out a low growl as that bitter thing burned his throat.

He got a mate! A fucking mate!

And she was none other than that shy girl.

What was Moon Goddess even thinking when she paired that powerless girl to him. That vulnerable human could only become his weakness and nothing more. She could also be a good fuck but she has nothing in her to be his Luna.

If he really wanted a mate then she must be of an elite class. Filthy rich and powerful just like him and on top of this all, she must have to be a werewolf but what he got in reality.

A weak human girl!

Fuck!

Maybe Moon Goddess was planning his demise that's why she threw a vulnerable girl in his lap to be his greatest weakness.

Now that was an excellent game played by fate.

But fate itself didn't know what it was dealing with. He was Xander Colt. The one whose name itself cause terror to envelop his enemies.

The man who's a math teacher was not one percent of his true form. No, this man here was cunning, manipulative, ruthless and totally merciless beast.

He didn't care weather she was his mate or not. He won't be gentleman and would stay as he truly was.

Rough and cold!

If moon Goddess thought that little girl could change him then Alas, she thought wrong.

He will corrupt that little thing in ways that was beyond her comprehension.

She didn't even know what was coming her way and what was stored for her in the future.

She was promised to a wrong man who himself was the definition of evil.

An Angel for a devil.

What a sweet yet bitter combination.

"Emma Belle Richardson." He mused her name on his mouth and it sounded sweet.

Fucking perks of a mate bond.

But the anger that ran in his veins after seeing her with that man was still clawing at his territorial ego.

He was going to make her behave like a true little pet doll.

An evil glint danced in his green hues.

"Now being a teacher isn't going to be that bad."