One hundred and three

"Watson," Maggie Pierce snapped, storming over to Jo at the surgical board.

Erin looked up from where she was stood at the surgical nurses desk, before the surgery she'd stolen from Arizona out of love and desperation.

"That is not my name," Jo scowled.

"You were indiscrete and stupid, and you are off my service," Maggie snapped. Erin raised her eyebrows.

"Wait, what?" Jo said.

"Karev's your boyfriend, right?" Maggie said.

"I've been... Yeah, he is," Jo sighed.

"I could tell. But you just met me and apparently felt it appropriate to casually share confidential information about your boyfriend's career and then fail to tell me it was confidential, so I just used it to make small talk. And now I don't ever need to learn your name because you are off my service," Maggie said angrily.

"Is this you bringing more thunder?" Jo asked.

"No, no. No, this is me being pissed. Because I can't trust you. Go swap with a resident I can trust. And you just got your boyfriend fired," Maggie said, walking away from them.

"Wilson!" Erin called. Jo looked up at her, Maggie looking back curiously. "Come on. I have surgery. Go and find a resident for Pierce, preferably one who won't piss her off, and then come and assist. And bring me a milkshake. Chocolate," Erin said.

"Thanks, Erin," Jo sighed, heading to find a resident and get Erin a milkshake.

"I have to pee," Erin groaned, walking down the hallway to use the bathroom before surgery.

"Mama, wha's this word?" Archie asked, pointing at a word in one of his kid books. He and Erin were stood in the cafeteria line getting lunch. Erin looked over.

"Dinosaur. See, the au is the same as an aw, or an or sound," Erin said.

"Dinosaur," Archie said, sounding it out.

"You want fruit?" Erin said.

"Red, please," Archie said. Erin took a bowl of strawberries and put them on the tray for him.

"Do you recognise any of the letters in dinosaur?" Erin said.

"D," Archie said, "Uh, I. M?"

"N."

"N. O. Uh, sssssnake," Archie said. Erin laughed and grabbed a juice box for him.

"And what letter is the snake?" Erin asked.

"S," Archie beamed.

"Good. Keep going," Erin said.

"A, U, R," Archie said.

"You can remember the R because dinosaurs go rawr," Erin teased, tickling his stomach. He laughed, wriggling away from her.

"Mama, stop," he laughed.

"Okay," Erin said, turning back to their tray. "You want anything else?" she asked. Archie closed his book and looked curiously at the food on the tray.

"Bananas?" he said.

"Sure thing," Erin said, taking a banana from the fruit bowl. She paid and then carried the tray over to the table where Meredith, Zola and Derek were sat, Archie climbing onto Derek's lap to show him the book.

"I can spell dinosaur, uncle Derek," he beamed.

"You can?" Derek gasped, kicking Erin's chair out for her so she had more room.