𝓫𝓲𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓡𝓜

For this year BTS FESTA, RM shared a song about bicycle for ARMYs. The song is written poetically and brings an equanimous feeling when you listen to it. RM's words are as always awe-inspiring. As for me, this song just tells people to always chill with the little things you have and to forget about those you don't own. Besides, you don't always need huge things to appreciate life. Since he cannot yet drive a car, I think what RM wants to show is that riding his bike is already a happiness even though it's a small thing!
Bicycle is a special dedication song of RM for his fans but it is for everyone who wants to relax from a tiring day, to have a peaceful mind. As a fan, I feel like he pours his soul to the music, I feel like in the lyrics he is talking in order to appease someone. If you have not yet listened to his "Mono"  then you have missed something! ARMYs say that listening to RM's mixtape is like a free therapy, a healing for the soul and mind, same goes to bicycle, I do really agree with them.

[I don't know why all of this reminds me of a saying, "smile, breathe, and go slowly". You don't need to rush, just be thankful for what you have, things go step by step.]

Happiness is the emotion of being "happy"

“if you're sad, let's ride a bicycle let's put the wind beneath our feet oh, let's ride a bicycle while spreading your two arms freely” ...
-bicycle, RM