TEN | 十

JEALOUSY.

         Bodies were disappearing, curses ran and hid from a human which was considered as sorcerer walked through an old abandoned building found at the very end of Tokyo. This girl didn't see a single worthy opponent between those creatures as she carelessly waved her hand, creating hardened blood that looked like a beautiful red crystal. Purplish liquid was dropping from curses which were victims of this person. They were no longer fighting back, only shrieked and ran for their humanoid life. 

This girls name was Ryuna and she was feeling particularly annoyed by several things today. Not to mention how she ignored her closest friend for one week straight.

Golden eyes that shined in the dark closed shut and an exhausted sigh echoed through the building as she finished off the last curse which disappeared within few moments.

When everything went silent, her body started to move again as she stared into the dark with a really displeased glare. Currently, she made her way out of that old stinky construction.

Another reason for her grumpy and tired behavior was that asshole who stole her sisters body and used her is still alive, walking somewhere without any slight feeling of regret.

Even if she didn't see her sister for a long time by now, it still didn't stop bothering her and haunting her down, making Ryuna wake up in the middle of the night thanks to nightmares that are caused by this unending situation she is in.

Last reason why she is so pissed off is somehow strange yet unpleasing for her. Ryuna can't admit it and she most likely won't, but she is jealous.

Jealous of the blond haired girl who is a 'friend' of Satoru. Everytime she gets closer to him or he asks her out for a walk, Ryuna feels suspicious and anxious as if she was possessed.

Hopefully soon enough help comes her way and get her out of this unpleasing sight. And by help she means Geto Suguru. Classmate who is really open minded, optimistic and easy-going.

How blessed he actually was..? Not only his personality was good, but he is really strong without any special inherited power nor he is from a clan. Yet he was keeping up with likes of Satoru and her, it was indeed impressive.

Silhouette started to appear on the side wall of another apartment as Ryuna gracefully walked towards the center of Tokyo city. It was filled with people everywhere she looked, even now she was struggling to pass through a huge crowd in the middle of plaza.

Suddenly something rather odd caught Ryunas attention as she curiously watched that white messy hair pounce around above all heads. A little smile formed on her lips because it looked kind of funny how tall he was.