ELEVEN | 十 一

NEW ENEMY.

Another damned day in boring life of Ryuna Kado has passed as she quietly walked towards the hidden high school in Mushiro mountains.

There were found another few reasons for her unwelcoming behavior. Not only Satoru called her by the name she despised the most, but also a new 'friend' appeared just to provoke her. It was so irritating she could die, but Ryuna is not the type to scream or get angry, she rather strangles it in herself until it disappears.

Weather changed and little raindrops started to fall upon her, but she was way to pissed off to care even about trivial thing like this.

They fell, over and over again, until her hair was completely wet thanks to the rain. Her golden orbs stared at the damp ground beneath her, as each step she made produced a splashy sound of water.

When Ryuna decided to look up, she spotted a really similar creature she is supposed to get rid of, a cursed spirit. Rather then attacking her it approached her leisurely. She lifted her eyebrow in surprise and after awhile she realized why it wasn't attacking her.. it came even closer and with its large tail it restrained raindrops from falling on her.

"Could it be, Geto..?"
She asked herself and chose to leave the cursed spirit alone for now.

Her body started to move again, accessing slowly yet steadily areal of Jujutsu high. And by that time, her sight got better and she began to realize who awaited her.

"Why would he-?"
Ryunas lips parted and after awhile, a sweet little smile formed on them as she started to approach the boy who leaned against main wooden doors of Jujutsu high.

"What are you thinking, going around without any umbrella or your pretty surf in weather like this? Come in quickly."
Male with bangs covering half of his face crossed arms on his chest and canceled his technique, changing his cursed spirit into black small ball and swallowing it.

Ryuna tapped on his shoulder and muttered a small thank you with relaxed expression. But for Suguru it seemed more like as if she was upset about something.

"Thank you a lot again.. but I'm not in the mood to have a conversation so, see you later."
Her fingers wrapped around the doorknob and she was ready to open the doors, but he stopped her movements. His hand touched her arm and she returned her attention to him right away, giving him a questioning look.

"Are you sure?"
Suguru whispered as his eyebrows furrowed because he clearly saw there was something wrong. After all, he is quick at reading people.