Part 54

"Hell yeah!". Taehyung yells and disappears. "Tae! Wait!". Jungkook ran after him. "Took him two seconds to vanish". Caesar shakes his head. "He dead". Caesar snickers and got hit by both Jin and Hoseok. "Why!?!". Caesar groans. "My baby isn't gonna die... It's that Kook boy". Jin scoffed. "I'll let you kill him". Hoseok said. "This is why you're my main bitch". Jin said.

"Eomma! Eomma! Look!". Jimin pulls on Jin's shirt and points to the ferris wheel. "I'm not riding that". Jimin said and everyone laughs at him. "Why not baby?". Jin asks. "Cause it's gonna roll away". Jimin told him. "It won't roll away". Jin chuckled. "Either that or it's going stop working". Jimin said. "I've seen the pictures on the tv with Caesar, they are scary". Jimin says and Hoseok and Jin glared at Caesar.

"I didn't do shit!". Caesar puts his hands up. "I'm going to kill you". Jin and Hoseok said at the same time. "Umm... Why am I here?". Namjoon asked. "The fuck you mean why are you here?". Jin said. "You're here cause I'm here". Jin scoffs. "But I was going to help Lil...". "Don't you even say that bitch's name". Jin says coldly. "What do you have against Lily?". Namjoon asks. "Nothing". Jin said.

"I look like this sweetie, he should have something against me". Jin scoffs. "Spoken like a true Goddess". Hoseok says. "As I should". Jin flips his hair. "Ok, so... I'm just going to get some food". Namjoon said and Jin wraps his arm around Namjoon's arm. "I'm coming too". Jin said. "You're not going with Yoongi and Jimin?". Namjoon asks. "Meh, I trust Yoongi". Jin said. "You do?". Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Should I not?". Jin looked Yoongi up and down. "Yes... I just thought you'll kill me". Yoongi said. "Aww, I can still kill you Yoongi". Jin giggled. "Uhh...". Yoongi blinks. "Let's go Joon". Jin pulls Namjoon away. "I almost died Hoseok". Yoongi rubs his chest. "Mr. Hoseok left". Jimin says and Yoongi looks around. "Wait... When did he leave?". Yoongi asked.

"The moment Nam Nam started talking". Jimin replied. "Wow". Yoongi nods. "Well, what do you want to do first?". Yoongi asked. "I wanna ride that!".

"If that's what you want". Yoongi says. "Yay! What is it?". Jimin asks and Yoongi just had to laugh at Jimin's cuteness. "It's a merry go round". Yoongi said. "Why is it called a merry go round?". Jimin asked. "I dunno". Yoongi shrugs. "It goes round and it's makes you merry, I don't know". Yoongi said. "Pfft". Jimin covers his mouth. "Come on Jimin before Tae comes and breaks it's somehow".

The pair walked over to the merry go round and Jimin jumps on it and looks around. "It's not moving". Jimin said. "Maybe Tae already broke this". Jimin says pouting. "Jimin, you have to sit down first". Yoongi laughed. "Sit?". Jimin says. "Yeah". Yoongi pointed to the horse. "Pick a animal to sit on and the ride will start". Yoongi says. "Ok!". Jimin runs around the merry go round and Yoongi laughed.

"Yoongi! I found a unicorn!". Jimin yells from somewhere. "Are you sitting!?!". Yoongi yelled back. "Yes!". Jimin yells. "Now hold onto the pole that's on the unicorn very tightly so you won't fall off!". Yoongi shouted. "Ok!". Jimin shouts. "Ok! I'm holding it tight!". Jimin yells. "Good!". Yoongi walks over to the man in charge of the ride. "You better go at a slow pace or I'll break your jaw". Yoongi smiled.

The man gulped and nodded scarily. "Good, good... Start the ride". Yoongi order and the man starts the ride. "Woah!". Jimin yelped in surprise. "Yoongi! It's moving!". Jimin yells happily. "Weeeeeeee!". Jimin giggled and Yoongi covers his face. "Fucking adorable". Yoongi squeals. "He's adorable". The man said. "Shut the fuck up". Yoongi hissed. "O-ok". The man says. "Again!". Jimin says.

"You got it". Yoongi smiles at Jimin then glares at the man. "He said again". Yoongi growls. "I-I got it". The man shivers and starts the ride again. "Yay!". Jimin cheers and Yoongi starts taking pictures of him. "Man...". The man sighs.

"I better get a raise".