Ch2 - Birthday Wish

The next morning, the crew started work and Song Yu was late as usual. He looked up and saw Li Zhao smiling brilliantly, causing his mood to worsen. Smiling, what was so funny?

The assistant behind him was startled by this bright smile and whispered to Song Yu. “Brother Song, does he want to borrow money from us?”

Or was it because Brother Song gave food to this person every night, turning him silly?

“Brother Song, good morning.” Li Zhao warmly greeted Song Yu and graciously handed him a bottle of mineral water provided by the crew. He also didn’t forget to help unscrew the cap for Song Yu.

Song Yu saw the mineral water being handed to him and raised his chin, speaking in a cold manner. “ No, I only drink imported water.”

Li Zhao hastily put away the bottle of water that was sold for less than two yuan. “Brother Song has taste.”

Very rich!

He clearly wanted to humiliate the other person for being poor. As a result, this person not only didn’t feel humiliation but also showed admiration. Song Yu felt the frustration of hitting cotton and almost rolled his eyes toward the sky. “Hehe.”

‘Calm down Song Yu, you must be calm. Soon, you will be a popular male entertainer and won’t have to know such a poor peasant.’

Thinking of this, he turned to walk away. he had only taken a few steps when he heard Li Zhao’s voice. “Brother Song, walk slowly.”

Hearing Li Zhao’s cheerful tone, Song Yu’s assistant couldn’t help looking back. The pair of clear eyes with a distinct smile touched his conscience. Smiling so happily, didn’t he know that Brother Song was acting against him? Too foolish.

In a corner of the crew, Director Liu looked at the monitor and was satisfied with Li Zhao’s performance. “Li Zhao might not be a professional but the role he plays is very spiritual.”

Li Zhao had been selected to play the second male lead mainly because he looked extraordinarily good and was cheap. Among the alternative actors’ list, he looked the best. An idol drama always wanted to see the face.

Director Liu felt that this casting would be more appropriate if it wasn’t for Song Yu not wanting to play the first male lead and wanting to play the second male instead.

“All teams are ready. Let’s get ready to shoot the next one.” Director Liu stood up and coaxed Song Yu and the female star to film under the sun. They were the great ones and he was the little director who couldn’t afford to offend them.

After shooting in the afternoon, Li Zhao took the opportunity to talk to the staff of the crew. He said that his agent saw he was without an assistant and would enter the crew for the next half a month to take care of him.

The staff didn’t think much about it and agreed on the spot. After all, who would’ve guessed that the male star of a crew would bring his own agent here for free food and drink?

He thought about how there would be one more person to wheedle a meal from and Li Zhao’s face subconsciously brightened. Unfortunately, Song Yu was on leave from the crew that afternoon and no one gave him food at night.

Li Zhao found h couldn’t sleep at the hotel and opened a takeaway software on his mobile phone. He found that the nighttime delivery fee was two or three times what it was during the day and suddenly closed the takeaway app.

The takeaway delivery cost was a bit high. Li Zhao was so hungry but he didn’t want to call for takeaway. He was worried for a while before simply changing clothes to go out to find food.