CHAPTER-3

Continued...

Valentina Black's Office
Pack Training Grounds 
Sangue Lupos Pack

Valentina's POV:

"Daphne and Lily got something?" I asked them.

"We have pulled out the list of children of all the high profile werewolves in the Royale Pack and its quite long. Anyone of these children can be linked to what's rogues have been planning. We are in haul for a needle in haystack." Lily replied.

"Don't say that. I am certain we will find something." I consolably told her.

"Hope so." Daphne muttered.

Till far we have found nothing, we have been brainstorming for past seven hours. I was sitting idly and gazing out from my office when I see my dad walking back home.

"I will destroy the cause of it." Suddenly Dad's line rang through my mind and I got the solution to our problem at hand.

"Daphne, do one thing. Do some diggings around and try to find out where the funding is coming from for this operation?" I said snatching the directory he was reading.

"What help will that do?" Asked Lily.

"If the funding- means the cause- is discovered, we can destroy the problem." I smilingly told them.

I turned my attention to Daphne.

"How much time will it take?" I asked him.

"I will provide you with intel by tommorrow morning." He told me after thinking for a second.

"Good enough. We will have six more days." I silently told them.

I have been thinking how the rogues will breach the security of the Royale Palace that too during the General Packs Meeting.

I will have to find out the security details of the whole palace. May be Lily can pull them out for me.

"Lily, I want the security details of the Royale Palace. Can you do that?" I asked her.

"No, that's like an impossible feat to achieve. The security details of the whole palace is with none other than The Alfa Re- on his personal laptop- which is being prevented by the thousands of firewall that too developed by Kahil Softwares- which are impossible to breach. You know this than why are you asking?" She incredusouly asked me.

"Because I just had a hope that if somehow we have the Palace security details, we can find some loopholes and all." I quietly told her.

"Leave it." When she kept gazing at me in disbelief, I snapped at her.

"Lily, how is the security of Palace maintained?" I asked her.

"You still hung on that thing." She stated.

"Just answer the damn question." I snapped at her.

"No one exactly knows but Alphas of the Packs usually have a little bit idea." 

"Alphas? Why? What they got to do with Palace security and how do you know this?" I asked her.

"Don't know. I got to know about this when I pulled the file from the Office of Records- Royale Pack." She said shrugging her shoulder.

So, now I need to talk with Alpha Byron. 

"What are you planning to do?" Lily asked me.

"Nothing just gonna have a little talk with Alpha." I said smirking.

"You know it can blew up the whole thing and can lend you in trouble." She shouted at me.

"A little silence will be appreciated." Kayne interfered.

"Or it can be other way." I told her taking my stuff.

"What are you upto? I did not catch." 

"Wait and watch." With that I left the office.

Alpha Byron's Office
Pack House
Sangue Lupos Pack

I arrived at Pack house and made my way to Alpha's office.

"Good Evening, Miss. Gretchen. I would like to have a word with Alpha." I politely announced.

"Pack Warrior, absolutely. I will let Alpha know you are here. Please take a seat." She requested.

"Thank You, Miss. Gretchen." 

After a minute Alpha and Miss. Gretchen both arrived. 

"Alpha, Good Evening Sir." I greeted him while standing and bowing a little.

"Warrior Black, What brings you here?" He nodded and asked.

"I would like to have a word with you. Its urgent, Sir." I politely told him.

"Ok, Go on." He scanned me for a second and asked.

"In private, Sir." I added glancing at Miss. Gretchen.

"I will take your leave, Sir." Miss. Gretchen announced while bowing her head and left.

I took a deep breath and breached right at the middle of topic.

"Alpha, I would like to know about Palace Security Entails." 

"Warrior Black, That's a matter of confidentiality?" He asked showing his wolf eyes and canines to me.

"Alpha, I am aware." I softly replied. bowing my head.

"If you are aware, then you must know it is out of question that you will get anything out of me and wait a minute how do you know that Alphas have security details. Its not a matter of public record." He asked gazing at me with suspicion.

"Sir, I will tell you all what I know in exchange of what you know about Palace security details." I brokered the deal.

"You know, I can just command you to tell me." He announced.

"I know but you also know that it will not disclose the whole information." I smilingly told him.

"Warrior Black, it is just a rumour with records that Alphas have sparse bit of security details of the Palace. It is all a diversion created- One will never think that Alphas can have it on coming across it and it make sense- keep with someone where no one can link it. And on deeper digging nobody will find anything eliminating all the chance of breach of Stage-1. Your turn." He informed what all he know.

"I just heard it in a club which I visited last friday. Somebody has reached to the informarion that Alphas have security details means someone is gonna dig further or have already done it. I have ignored it till now because I thought it was just random talk going on the club but today I just felt like enquiring about it." I lied while shrugging my shoulders.

"I see." He nodded while scrutinizing me.

"I will take your leave, Sir." I announced and left from there.

"Half Mission successful." I thought to myself.

*

Valentina's Office

I came smiling to myself.

"What happened?" Lily questioned.

"Royale Pack is on high alert and aware someone has been digging around security details." I answered smirking.

"How did you do that?" She questioned intrigued.

"That's for me to know and for your information Alphas don't have anything to do with palace security. Just a rumour with record." I told her.

"It means we still don't have anything on security details ." She announced sadly.

"We will find something. Go home you both and take rest. Tommorrow Morning. Same time." I announced and they left for the home.

Hope tommorrow morning we have some information that can lead us a further.

{}