Ch7 - Too Difficult

He might be extremely stupefied but thinking that this might be the peak of his life, Zhang Xiaoyuan quickly clicked onto the hot topics to see what happened.

“My baby is so good that he can’t go and sell noodles!”

“Baby, Mom won’t let you do that!”

“Bastard Zhang Xiaoyuan, wanting to run with my baby!”

Looking at the hot topics full of scolding, Zhang Xiaoyuan excitedly clapped his hands. It was said that fans scolding an agent meant the agent was successful. Was he finally reaching the peak of life?

He didn’t have time to call Li Zhao to ask about the details when his phone was bombarded with WeChat messages and calls from strange numbers. All of them were inquiring about the future work plan of his family’s Zhao Zhao!

Zhang Xiaoyuan hadn’t made a name for himself in the past few years but he had seen many people who held onto those who were high and trampled on those who were low. People who usually didn’t want to see him were now asking him about Zhao Zhao’s news and speaking a lot of flattering words, making him more cautious.

Li Zhao looked at the table full of food hesitantly. Yan Ting saw Li Zhao had something to say and asked the waiter to go out. “What’s wrong? Is the food not to your liking?”

“No, that isn’t it.” Li Zhao glanced at the lobster that was bigger than his harm. “I can eat whatever. These things are too expensive.” Last time, he had been willing to help Yan Ting for several reasons. Firstly, the strong wine encouraged him. Secondly, he couldn’t bear to see Yan Ting bullied by a greasy middle-aged man. In any case, he hadn’t wanted to continue being in the entertainment circle at that time and acted without any scruples.

“You don’t like it?” Yan Ting slightly frowned. “Then we will eat in another place.”

“I didn’t mean that.” Li Zhao laughed and explained. “The two of us can eat anything. Why waste so much money? You might be young and gained a lot of money from the demolition but there are many places to spend money in the future. You shouldn’t squander it indiscriminately.”

Yan Ting handed him a hot drink. “Money doesn’t matter. You will like these.”

“Who says that money doesn’t matter?” Money can help people.” Li Zhao took a sip of the hot drink. “I know you want to thank me for helping you last time but I’m not a particular person. I’m fine with eating barbecue or hot pot with kebabs. There is no need to spend so much money on me.”

Thinking about how Yan Ting had no relatives, Li Zhao was really worried that this person would be tricked into spending money. However, they only had a friendship of helping each other and the most taboo thing was too talk intimately while being strangers. Thus, it wasn’t good for him to say too much.

“You can eat till you’re full now and won’t be hungry. There are many places to spend money on when you get married and have children.” Li Zhao lamented. “You can’t have a disease or lose your money, that can’t happen in the future.”

“Okay. However, it has already been ordered today…”

“Then it can’t be wasted.” Li Zhao rolled up his sleeves and was ready for the big job. “Come on, let’s eat more.”

“This is for you and this is for me.” Li Zhao opened the lobster with pliers and gave half the meat to Yan Ting. “Last time, the producer invited everyone to dinner and there was a bit lobster on the table. However, the others didn’t move their chopsticks so I couldn’t reach out for it.”

Yan Ting saw Li Zhao take out the lobster meat and then dip it in the restaurant chef’s secret sauce. It looked very sweet. Yan Ting silently put down the knife and fork in his hands and learned from Li Zhao’s appearance, eating it.