𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

YOU BOTH HOPPED off the train that stopped at sendai station

YOU BOTH HOPPED off the train that stopped at sendai station. "that was a long ride," you told while dusting off your skirt, even though it wasn't dirty. hajime stood in front of you, dusting off his black leather jacket. he matched his leather jacket with a black tshirt inside and a pair of ripped jeans. it was already 3 in the afternoon.

"i'm actually starving, let's go get food." he said and you enthusiastically agreed. you haven't been to tokyo in so long, it actually felt nostalgic. you both were walking closely together side by side. there were lots of people in sendai, so it was a little crowded. you tugged on hajime's sleeve and followed closely, leaving the train station. once you both finally arrived at the side of the road, you let your hand loosen from the grip on his sleeve, dropping them to your sides.

"so, where should we go now?" you inquired, eyeing the environment with curious eyes. "hold on, your shoelaces are loose." hajime said with his gaze focused on your shoes. before you could move your mouth to speak, hajime was already knelt down on the floor, hands moving quickly to tie your shoelaces. your heart was thumping inside your chest, about to leap out anytime soon. he finished tying both your shoelaces and his eyes glanced up at you, a smile on his face.

"i wouldn't want you tripping for someone else," he winked and laughed, while you rolled your eyes at him. "let's go, i'm taking you somewhere oikawa brought me before." he said and grab your arm. "hold on to me okay?" you nodded and followed closely behind him.

after ten minutes of walking, hajime glancing down at his phone then back on the road, both you and him arrived in front of a restaurant. it wasn't a fancy restaurant, but it wasn't bad either. he pulled open the door of the store and motioned for you to enter. you did as you were told and hajime trailed behind.

you both sat down at a table in the corner of the room. the waiter came over to the table and hand you both the menus, and you ordered beef noodles with coke while hajime ordered rice with agedashi tofu and a side of sushi and coke. you both waited patiently for the food.

your stomach grumbled as you sip onto the cup of coke that was served first before the food. small talks were made and finally your food came. you did a little dance while watching the food set in front of you, on the table, eyes glistening. you heard hajime let out a soft laugh under his breath. "your cuteness is making everyone stare, stop it." he stared at you in awe.

you placed your hands on your cheeks in attempt to cover your face. "shut up, hajime!" you scolded jokingly. both you and the boy seated in front of you dig in, enjoying your food in silence, exchanging smiles each time your eyes meet.

you both ate rather slowly and made small talks in the meantime. soon it was already 5, and hajime suggested its time he pay for the food and both of you should get going. he stood up and his hands moved to the back of his pants, his eyes widen when he felt the empty pocket against his hand. he hurriedly checked the other pocket and everywhere on his body, but his wallet was nowhere on him. he was embarrassed, frozen in his spot.