Masoom-9

Two tiny feets were trying to climb the huge bed with the help of blankets but failed because of their tiny legs.

They stopped and look here and there for a solution,

Wait, I have an idea...

The first one said and ask other one to bend, the other one did and the first one hold the blanket and climb on his back and did a fist bump in air as he successfully reached.

Bhai Mai bhi hu....The other one said to the first one.

Sorry chote, aa jaa...

They take a look of the sleepy man and giggled and done their work and jumped back to the floor.

Giggling they took the next turn in the gallery and turned the knob open slowly and move inside, they both look towards each other and passed a naughty smile and both remove the the bottle and feathers from their pocket and pick the small stool to step up.

The first one remove the seal of the bottle and the other one sprinkled the feathers and again jumped back to floor, running towards the first door in the gallery they entered inside and locked the door.

"Is it done?".....the woman with hazel eyes asked

"Yes boss"...both said together and salute.

The hazel eyes woman nodded and gives them their payment and ask them to hide the weapons and go back to sleep. Quickly both of them did everything and slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Man in his 30's woke up from his slumber, stretching arms towards his alarm to switch it off, rubbing face he removed his blanket and move toward the bathroom, Turning the knob he entered with closed eyes and tried to find the tap, touching here and there when he doesn't found it he finally open his eyes and saw he was still standing at door far from the tap.

"You little chuzeysss!!! "

He startled by a loud voice and walk back from there to the lobby to found an angry Hamza was standing in his pajama and his face was covered with feathers and some of it dropping from his head.

In his front, the two year old twins rolling on the floor laughing their stomach off.

Hamza was looking like a wet bird who was trying to dry himself, chuckling he climbed down the stairs and the twins laughed more plus his wife was going red while stopping her laugh.

When he came in front of Hamza, Hamza suddenly stopped and his expression changed from shocked, confusion and then to laughter.

"Bhai! Apke bacchon ne apko bhi nhi choda" Hamza laughed hysterically.

Salaar move back and saw in a small mirror attached on the lobby wall, his whole face and hairs dyed blue and red.

"You little son's of....."

"Salaar!!!!" ....Zareen yelled before he could complete the not-so-good- words.

Salaar breath in and out heavily for few minutes.

"You little Chipmunks?"

With his angry face he came near his kids and bow down slowly and ask

"Where is your boss boys?"

The twin nodded their head denying to tell him.

" Ok so..what about the cars you were seeing last night?"

"She is in her room sleeping daddy?" Listening about the car they wanted, their eyes shined and while pointing towards stairs, they spill everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~