Chapter 29

Liam's POV

What just happened?

My brain couldn't comprehend what was happening. His cock hardened suddenly, like the speed of light. I stared at him and resisted the urge to rub against him.

"Umm, Ryder?" I tapped his shoulder and he spared me a glance before tugging me back to him and holding the back of my head in his hand.

He buried my face on his chest and I squirmed in place to make him let go.

"Don't move." He warned me just as his cock pulsed. I was still on my boxers but I could feel how hard it was. I could feel the shape of the bulbous head, and how thick it was.

My own dick throbbed in return and I bit back a moan to not let Ryder think that I'm some horny teenager. But I am a teenager, and, well, I'm curious. So, I slowly casted my head down and shifted my position to get a good view of it.

I gasped when I saw it up close and directly under me. It was bigger and thicker, and I wanted to touch it for some reason.

Why is it that big?

I asked to myself and the muscles on his stomach tightened, as if finding the situation very amusing. I forgot for a moment that he could read my mind and my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

I looked up at him and waited until he gave in. After a couple of moments, he finally looked down at my interested and sparkling eyes. He groaned low on his throat and I clamped my lips.

"Do you want to touch it?" He asked and my eyes widened before looking down at his cock. I swallowed and turned my attention back to him before I nodded my head.

"Go ahead." He kissed my neck as I hesitantly explored his upper body. From the hard as rock muscles on his abdomen, to the deep line that formed a V, and finally,

I lowered myself down on the ground and kneeled in front of him. His eyebrows shot up and I kept glancing back and forth at him and his dick.

"Well, go on." He urged and cracked a small grin that could stop the rotation of the earth. I slowly reached out to his throbbing member with just my fingertips. My light caress erupted a growl from him and goosebumps rose along his body.

I got a bit more confident and leaned my head in, as my fingers traced the huge vein on his cock. I wrapped him around my hands but it was still not enough to cover his full length.

It pulsed and it became bigger as I tried to work my hands up and down.

He threw his head back and he released a soft grunt that made me lick my lips. I pumped my hands up and down and his fists clenched around the blankets.

"Harder." He told me as he looked down at my eyes. He was more intense and it made him look bigger. I timidly nodded and cautiously gripped his cock tighter.

His chest vibrated with a growl and he braced his hands on the bed without looking away from me. Doing this while he was watching me felt way too shameless but I felt some thrill out of it.

I suddenly remembered the time when I caught Matt watching porn and the woman took the man's cock in her mouth. Matt instantly turned it off when he realized that I saw it, and he said "Don't watch these kind of stuff, ok? These are bad for you."

Does doing that make their partner feel good?

I wanted to try it out and see if it does. Pre cum oozed out of his dick, and I licked my lips to get myself ready. Ryder studied me and was about to ask what's wrong but when realization hit him, it was already too late.