Chapter 7: Stupid and Noble.

Kein's POV

I walked leisurely around the gardens once I realized I actually have no more canvases and I was running out of more paint as I opened the abandoned shed where I keep all my art things hidden.

Meaning I have to buy more. "Perfect!"

Aunt Haren has another weird tea party where they can gossip about each other and nobles outside that circle.

Nobles have it hard, technically 'Kein' or I would also be considered of noble blood but no I'm not. I'm mostly thankful because their relationship with each other there is similar to a love and hate plastic relationship.

Other than my needed art supply. I also forgot to buy some healing ointments from last time but now that I have a thousand gold!

I need to buy a lot of it because seriously I'm still getting bruises from all these abusive people inside the mansion. All minor ones, still haven't broken a bone yet thankfully for that they haven't done anything life-threatening. "Should I ask Lenard to come with me?"

"Hmm..." It would be fun to spend time outside with my cousin but I doubt he'll have the time thanks to his piano lessons that are the same as Lucas.

"Ugh, maybe next time! For now, I'll go out on my own buttt before that, I think I still have paper and a charcoal pencil over here..." I muttered as I sat down on the cool bench and began sketching.

Thanks to my photographic memory I managed to sketch quite decently but I know it won't be enough. It'll just make an excuse for me to use later on.

I stored the sketch in my [Storage Ring] but only when I made sure I was completely alone. I can't risk getting caught by any of them and then interrogating me how the hell did I even get a magic tool with how poor I am.

Alright, I should get going now so I can come back before my nonexistent dinner. Oh right! Thanks to this ring I can store food and not starve!

Time to buy food that won't rot easily then ones with a long shelf life. Maybe dried ones like beef jerky, nuts, or honey.

Oh yeah, I should buy some of those [Wasp Honey] from last time. I never got to taste it.

.-.-.-.-.-.

An hour before I arrived at the big city again. The people were still living freely and happily using their magic like it was a part of their everyday life.

It still weirds me out but it is a good way to think back on earth. In my time people would love to see this and I bet my daughter on earth would even want to study and observe the magic in this world but. I wonder if Kein— well me, this body has magic too?

"Get ya fish! Fresh from the docks!" (Store owner)

"Miss? Sir? Perhaps I can interest you with the latest wares?" (Store owner)

"You look lost! Do you need a map to guide you the way?" (Store owner)

"Baskets! Get your weaved baskets!"