Chapter 33

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 33

    Xia Jingtian squatted down outside the door of Yan Yi's bedroom and put his hand on the door, almost feeling the sorrow of Yan Yi trembling close to the door.

    It's just that I didn't gaffe in holding on to myself.

    Xia Jingtian sat down with her back against the bedroom door, pushed Yan Yi's mobile phone that had fallen into the lobby in a panic from the crack of the door, raised her head and rested her hands, looked at the flower-shaped chandelier that attracted a small flying insect to hover, and asked softly in the door. Little rabbit:

    "Hey, do you like children, or children who only like Lu Shangjin."

    Yan Yi leaning in the door was silent for a long time.

    Xia Jingtian waited for a long time but didn't get an answer. The wooden door leaning on his back was relaxed, and the shadow in the door left.

    He also stood up, sat on the sofa in the lobby, looked down at the screen, and the lock screen photo was replaced with three rose stalks that had been eaten by Yan Yi before.

    Open the map again to see the route to the nearest local maternity hospital.

    In fact, Jiu'an Hongye's young master is not good at taking care of people, but after meeting Yan Yi, he has no idea.

    -

    Gu did not sit on the swing chair on the second floor in the garden looked up at the stars through the open bedroom windows to see Yan Yi nest in bed, hugging pillow sideways, the bow was emaciated body like a group of small ball, next to the eye A small piece of the pillow was wet.

    He walked over and leaned into the window, closed the curtains, closed the window for him, and yawned and went to sleep in his bedroom.

    "Do not fall in love, do not force the thing."

    -

    The next day the store in the morning to a group of backpackers to travel south Qi, around bar street, the words Yi tied up, and so had to go to the hospital tomorrow.

    On the third day, Gu Wei gave Yan Yi a day off.

    Yan Yi cleaned up the bedroom and wrapped it in a gray trench coat-on the day of receiving the salary, Yan Yi walked the street all morning by herself. The shopping guide lady enthusiastically praised that Yi was a clothes rack and how to look good on it.

    Yan Yi looked at herself in the mirror, her skinny collarbone protruding, perhaps because the dormant needles of the glands hadn't faded, her face also showed a slight morbidity.

    "Does it look good?" Yan Yi asked the shopping guide lady.

    When being watched by these light-colored eyes with faint eyes, melancholy can be passed into the heart like temperature.

    The shopping guide was stunned for a moment. She had the habit of observing words and colors due to her work. She saw the wedding ring on Yan Yi's ring finger, the ring was rubbed very brightly, so she smiled enthusiastically: "Of course it looks good. Your husband will definitely like it."

    Yan Yi listened and took another photo of the dressing mirror. The melancholy in his eyes suddenly disappeared halfway. He curled his eyebrows and looked at himself in the mirror, looking at ease.