Chapter 34

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 34:

    Half an hour later, Dr. Sun came over on his own initiative and handed an examination report to Yan Yi.

    Yan Yi took it. In fact, he knew the result in his heart, but there must be a process of accepting reality.

    Looking down the indicators, Yan Yi's face gradually flushed.

    He raised his face and asked in surprise: "Confirm pregnancy?"

    Xia Jingtian's eyes widened, and he grabbed a line of the examination report and read it down without fail.

    Fuck me, how come.

    He stood up a head higher than Dr. Sun, grabbed Dr. Sun’s neckline, gritted his teeth and stared at Dr. Sun’s eyes: "You’re not mistaken, I’m telling you that our family also operates a hospital. If I were Go back and find out the different results, you are waiting to be unlucky." The

    lion's aura and coercion revealed with the release of oppressive pheromones.

    Doctor Sun smiled implicitly and reluctantly, and asked Yan Yi to take more rest and some pregnancy matters. He walked in a hurry, and all the ballpoint pens he brought with him fell on the chair.

    Yan Yi took the inspection report, as if a stone in his heart fell to the ground, carefully folded it into a square piece, put it in his pocket and got up to go, suddenly wanted to eat shepherd's purse dumplings near the bar, maybe the baby in his stomach was hungry.

    "Hey, I'll take you to my hospital for another check. I don't think it's right." Xia Jingtian wanted to take an examination report and send it to his classmates, but Yan Yi put the report away and didn't want to take it out.

    "Do you so wish that I had no children?" Yan Yi was unwilling to argue with him, folded the paper cup after drinking and threw it into the trash can. "You have brothers and parents, I have nothing, I just Want the baby to stay."

    He wrapped his coat tightly and went downstairs.

    "No." Even if Xia Jingtian was spoiled to grow up, he still had this empathy, and he wouldn't be relieved because Yan Yi was a fake pregnancy. Of course he could see how much Yan Yi was expecting this child to be born. He was just worried. Yan Yi's body.

    So he stood at the elevator entrance speechless, and seemed to be deeply stabbed by Yan Yi's suspicious eyes.

    Going downstairs with a sigh of boredom, he closed the door with a heavy thump, and sat in the driver's seat with his eyes closed.

    Several communication software on the phone kept ringing, and within a few days of changing his new account, some classmates who didn't know where to get the contact information added friends to tease.

    So he was angry and changed his nickname to "Married, get off."

    Young Master Xia Er grew up so old, the first time someone could make him feel wronged, the other party was just an ordinary little rabbit.

    The classmate called at this time: "Hey, Gouji, and chatting with your brother Rabbit? I don't even read WeChat."

    Xia Jingtian was annoying to death: "Fuck your mother." The

    classmate said louder, "It's not you. It's time to ask me about the fake pregnancy? It doesn't need people to face forward, not to turn back, fuck, you, what is it."