Chapter 35

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 35

    Yan Yi lay on her back in the shadow of the snow-white fence, pillowed her hands, and threw a strawberry into her mouth, licking her fingertips unconsciously, and reached into the fence to steal another one.

    "Master is back today."

    Several servants picked fresh strawberries in the garden behind Lu's house, chatting about the news they had just received.

    The little rabbit ears suddenly stood up, and Yan Yi stood on tiptoe in surprise, and ran over the fence.

    Lu Zhai looked like a towering castle to a child who was only seven years old.

    The melodious piano sound came from an open glass window. Yan Yi stood on tiptoe, with little hands on the window sill, struggling to hang half of his body on the window sill, the fluffy tail ball hung behind the buttocks, and his big eyes flickered inside peep.

    A teenager sitting in front of the grand piano, wearing school uniforms, his smooth and slender hands jumping on the keys, as if exuding precious soft light from head to toe.

    Yan Yi pricked up his ears for fear of missing a note.

    He really likes the little prince in the castle.

    Suddenly, Lu Shangjin felt the strangeness behind him, and the sound of the piano stopped abruptly, and he glanced back at the window.

    Yan Yi snapped to the ground nervously, hugged him immediately, covered his eyes, and the little tail ball shivered.

    After a while, I realized that I didn't seem to be caught peeking.

    He let go of his hand, but before his eyes was the face of a cold and handsome boy.

    Lu Shangjin knelt down and touched Yanyi's soft ears, a little surprised: "Little rabbit...?"

    Yan Yi's face blushed after a long pause.

    Fearful and shyly hugged into a ball, like a small ball with bunny ears and a furball tail, and said tremblingly:

    "It sounds good."

    Isn't it? Lu Shangjin bends his eyes.

    He touched Yan Yi's soft hair again.

    "you are cute."

    "The face is so soft." Lu Shangjin squeezed Yan Yi's custard-white face, only to understand the concept of the teacher's idiom "Blow bombs can be broken".

    Yan Yi blinked his big eyes, and the small face on the left was pinched red.

    Lu Shangjin raised a corner of his lips.

    "Brother Jin."

    "Brother Jin..." Yan Yi called obediently, cautiously not daring to move.

    "I will cover you from now on, little rabbit."