8~Wayne discussion

After they go into the portal,Bruce call his son to go discuss about the bourgeois family.

The first person was to talk was Jason.

"Okay guys,I known that we were shock since they came and I also get more information bout them now" Jason go to his laptop and many information bout them pop up into the screen.

'Marinette,a sweet girl and have many secret. Almost half of the world known her even the artist and singer. She was a superhero from paris call ladybug. She became heroes at 13. Diana mother known her and she also was like a part of family to them. She has other kind of power but she always use the power that can rebuilt and destroy with her own will. She also can talk and tame any kind of animal. Love her family and her friend.'

'Chloe Bourgeois,use tp bully marinette but now she has change. Dislike people who hurt her family especially marinette. She and marinette has meet some of the Justice League. They also getting help by talia to defeated their villain. She a superhero name Queenie and she has power to paralysed people. She can tame bees. She was a mayor daughter.'

'Nino,Chloe bf and also use to be a spy.They sometime got a mission from someone or wonder women. He was like a brother to marinette and he were marinette childhood friend. His hero name was carapace and his power can shield anyone. He came communicate with turtle.He also known as popular Dj in Paris.'

"How does they get such a power in a young age, not to mention that they were also superhero and they also known talia and Diana mother !" Tim say a bit shock bcs of their information

'Luka,kagami bf. He kind of a calm person of all in the family.His hero name was viper and he can spawn any dangerous species of snake that he like. He love to make music same as nino.'

'Kagami,a popular fencer. She was the 2rd the most protective of marinette. She love to train with anyone especially marinette. She only show emotion to people that she trust. Her hero name was willow and she can spawn a dragon or control water.'

"It kinda surprising that marinette can be friend with popular celebrity, singer and also villain but all her friend has alot of information bout them and marinette" Bruce say and Jason continued reading

'Alix as known as Bunnix in her hero suit. A championship of skateboard and roller blade. She love making bet with people and she has power to go to future or past with a portal. She can talk with bunny and she also can attact people with her claw when she feel dangerous.'

'Max or rider as his hero name. He love making technology and playing game. He win many science project with a little help from marinette. He can open a portal to anywhere and he also can tame horse.'

'Juleka as known as tigerish. She kinda a shy person and usually love playing with animal when she was bored. She use to sing and dance with marinette if they have free time. She has a sharp claw same as alix but she can tame and turn into tiger.'

As Jason done reading,the bat computer was glitching for a while because it was being hack by Max.

There were marinette,Max, Juleka, Alix and luka.

"Hello and greeting to bat family or should I say wayne. It's very rude to known someone information without their permission. Oh well, nice to meet you again and do not disturb our family privacy again" marinette say and then the computer was back to normal.

The bat have so many question in there head and the first thing is 'how did they get to hack into our sistem'.

Before they could process on what was happen just now, Bruce told them to sleep especially Tim the coffee addicted.

They all nod and go to sleep with many question on their head.

680 word
12 june 2021