Chapter 39

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 39:

    Lu Shangjin threw the phone aside, walked to the balcony, leaned over and touched Yan Yi's rabbit tail on his ass.

    "Ah." Yan Yi covered his ass, raised his trouser waist a little, and hugged his tail, sitting on the ground with a flushed face.

    "I haven't wiped the floor for several days, don't sit on the floor." Lu Shangjin stood up straight and leaned against the French window.

    Yan Yi stood up with a box of Timothy hay in both hands, lowered his eyelids, and asked softly, "Is it for me?"

    Lu Shangjin remembered that in the past, every time he brought a gift to Yan Yi, he just wanted to see his expression. . I am grateful and shy, and my face is flat and gentle, but my heart is full of joy.

    The irritability factor in the blood gradually faded.

    "Otherwise, I only have one rabbit food in my house." Lu Shangjin raised his hand on top of Yan Yi's head, "After sleeping all the way, go and eat

    something good." "I'll do it." Yan Yi put down the hay box "You go upstairs to sleep for a while, are you driving all day?"

    Lu Shangjin suddenly grabbed him from behind, put his arms in his arms, and lowered his head to pinch his soft-haired ears: "Look at the child, the full moon is old, you should Like it." The

    familiar milk candy flavor pheromone is reassuring.

    As long as he was sure that Yan Yi had returned to him, the stone that was up and down in Lu Shangjin's heart sank quietly, and the restlessness of the previous few days was wiped out.

    Yan Yi's eyes brightened and suddenly became sober, Lu Shangjin was not talking about his children.

    But Lu Shangjin actually wanted to take him to meet his friends.

    "Oh... well. Are there too many people, let me change my clothes." Yan Yi was flattered. Lu Shangjin kept him out of his circle. Yan Yi wanted to integrate, but Lu Shangjin didn't give him a chance.

    "There are a lot of people, but you know."

    "Okay."

    Yan Yi went to the closet and picked a small waist suit that was formal and not too dignified, but lowered his head to find that it seemed to have been touched.

    He leaned over and touched under the pillow, took out all the treasures one by one, and counted them, and there was nothing missing.

    The plastic-encapsulated group photo fell to her feet, Yan Yi picked it up, rubbed her fingertips to clean the dust off the photo, and as soon as she raised her head, Lu Shangjin stood by the door and looked at herself.

    "Did you... move my things..." Yan Yi put the photo into the closet under the pillow.

    "I came here a few days ago to find something." Lu Shangjin was not happy that Yan Yi classified "your and mine" so clearly, "I didn't move anything else, just looked at that photo."

    "Oh... …It’s okay." Yan Yi didn't want to annoy Lu Shangjin, took out the treasured carrot brooch from the gift box and wanted to pin it to his chest.

    "You want to wear this?" Lu Shangjin tilted his head to look at him.

    Yan Yi didn't think there was anything wrong, so he opened his eyes and nodded: "The birthday gift you gave me is very beautiful. I have never had the opportunity to wear such an expensive thing."