Chapter 40

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 40:

    Tan Meng poured a cup of black tea for Yan Yi, and Bi Ruijing suddenly stood by the door, his face was not very good-looking: "In an emergency, let's go to the hospital."

    Tan Meng wrinkled his beautiful eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

    Bi Rui Jing glanced at Yan Yi, and could bear the words to his lips. Across the door, Yan Yi saw Lu Shangjin hurriedly taking her coat downstairs.

    The three of them hurriedly left, and Tan Meng couldn't sit still, and asked the nanny to come over with a coat.

    Yan Yi was indifferent and lowered his head to eat the cake.

    "Are you going with me?" Tan Meng turned the car key between her fingers, "Your alpha seems to be anxious."

    "I'm not going." Yan Yi ate the cake quietly.

    He habitually doesn't explore what Lu Shangjin doesn't want him to know, leaving room and face for each other.

    Now their relationship has eased a lot, Lu Shangjin seems to have really begun to change sex, Yan Yi doesn't want to be out of touch, and doesn't want to see anything that shouldn't be seen to ruin the trust between the two that has just restored.

    "Hmph, you don't get used to landing on the brocade... I have to go and see." Tan Meng put on his coat and hurried downstairs.

    Yan Yi couldn't help but it was reassuring to put such a little pepper out on her own.

    Tan Meng drove fiercely, and he knew that it was the technology taught by Bi Ruijing. Sitting in the co-pilot, Yan Yi could only hold on to the armrest, and followed all the way to Anfia Hospital.

    Babies who are only two weeks old have multiple organ failure. Even if cured, there is a very high possibility that they will have serious sequelae. They are most likely to have neurological damage, such as cerebral palsy.

    Yan Yi walked into the hospital and saw Lu Shangjin sitting on the ground outside the precision care room.

    A baby's corpse was lying in the back glass, stiff and bloodless.

    Yan Yi's heart suddenly tightened, and his eyes went dark.

    Lu Shangjin's child?

    He didn't want to get closer, but Tan Meng grabbed his wrist and brought him to Lu Shangjin.

    Lu Shangjin leaned against the glass curtain wall. Even though he was still neatly dressed, he could still read a trace of decadence and despair in his absent-minded eyes.

    Yan Yi held the glass and looked at the little baby sleeping peacefully inside. It was a Peregrine Alpha baby. His wrinkled face was small and pitiful. It must be very handsome and cute when it was opened, but it was a pity that he died before his full month.

    Even though this was a child made by Lu Shangjin and other omegas, Yan Yi still couldn't take pleasure in the misfortune, and sadness passed through the glass through his fingertips.

    Lu Shangjin's voice is low and hoarse:

    "It's Ye Wan 's child, my brother."

    Yan Yi's fingertips trembled, and his eyes widened and looked down at him: "Uncle Wan was not ten years ago..."