Chapter 42

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 42:

    Lu Shangjin slammed the door and left, sitting in the car smoking one by one, until the buzzing temple was completely numb and calmed by nicotine.

    Yan Yi's look of fright and pleading came to mind again.

    Lu Shangjin pressed his heart, lying on the steering wheel to endure the sharp convulsions of his heart, his legs were cold and numb, and he didn't even feel when he stepped on the accelerator.

    This is probably the most incisive rage he has experienced since he lived so much.

    For the next two days, Lu Shangjin spent the night in the company and never returned home.

    Most of the contracts piled on the desk were signed, and there was a stack of Long An Hongye's contracts. Lu Shangjin was not in the mood to open it, and simply shelved it all the time.

    Jiu'an Hongye's vice president called and asked at first, but he dared not ask again when he noticed something was wrong.

    At the end of the meeting, Xia Pingtian came out of the meeting room, her face black as charcoal.

    What on earth is Lu Shangjin tossing about? Is this targeting them Hongyexia? Dragging several contracts that are about to expire and nothing happened, what are you doing?

    The child left by his dad should be short-lived, with multiple organ failures. Who can save it? Is he the emperor to save the prince? Don't want Hongyexia to follow along with the funeral.

    The more I think about it, the more I hold my breath. Can't help but call Lu Shangjin. If he doesn't pick up again, he will immediately ask the driver to drive to Changhui.

    It took ten times for the Lu Shangjin to pick it up.

    Xia Pingtian endured the fire, and asked Lu Shangjin with good words.

    Lu Shangjin asked faintly: "Did you help your brother find Yan Yi."

    "Ah? No." Xia Pingtian choked, he did help Xia Jingtian check, but he should have done nothing.

    "You have a good brother."

    Lu Shangjin hung up the phone.

    Xia Pingtian blocked her throat with a single breath, and grabbed the assistant's neckline: "Go, let me see the report that Lu Shangjin took to check last time."

    He tore off his tie angrily and drove downstairs to Xia Jingtian's school.

    Xia Jingtian usually didn't bother to go home and occasionally lived in the dormitory. The uncle of the access control didn't stop Xia Pingtian and asked him to take a few alphas into the dormitory.

    Xia Jingtian is really too lazy to go home these days.

    He has been staying in school and not moving much since he came back from the bar.

    Another roommate was drawing pictures at his desk, and he leaned against the bed holding an old notebook in a daze.

    He brought this notebook out from the bedroom on the second floor of the Decay Bar, and he has read it several times so far.

    The handwriting of that little rabbit is as delicate as others.

    In addition to recording some memos in the corners of the notebook, most of them record happy or unhappy lives like a diary, and scores are always written after things related to Lu Shangjin.