Chapter 43

return

ABO Lop Deacon

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

43.Chapter 43

    Yan Yi opened his eyes and was wrapped in a strange pheromone smell.

    He struggled to get up, but his spine was as heavy as it was nailed to a column. He stretched out his hand and touched his back. There was indeed a light metal injection device nailed to the spine, and cold liquid medicine was pouring down the spine gap. Body, most of his body is cold and numb.

    There was no gleam in the darkness around him. He stretched out his hand to feel where he was. As soon as he stretched out more than ten centimeters, he touched a barbed wire fence.

    Just stretching out an arm has exhausted Yan Yi's whole body, he lay on his side and panted weakly, losing the spirit of continuing to explore.

    Someone opened the door and walked in and pressed the light switch.

    Overwhelmed by the aggressive poppy smell like a poisonous snake, it belongs to an M2 high-order alpha.

    The dazzling light made Yan Yi unable to open his eyes. For a while, he squinted his eyes to see his situation clearly.

    He was locked in a narrow cage of barbed wire.

    Shao Jing from him squatted down, put his finger into his cage and gently touched his cheek, licked his lower lip: "? You finally woke up, I save you from hell, I do not appreciate about it"

    statement Yi raised his eyes laboriously and stared at him blankly, his light gray pupils seemed to be covered with a layer of dust.

    Shao Wenjing sat down in front of him, opened the cage door, and gently touched his cheek.

    There were tears on his cheeks, but there was no expression on his face.

    Three years ago, he investigated that the lop-eared rabbit omega hidden in the Jinjin House on the land actually had a scarce A3 gland. Since then, he has been thinking about snatching this little rabbit.

    But Lu Shangjin is also an extremely crazy person. He robbed him of his things, not knowing what astounding revenge he would come up with.

    So Lu Shangjin had to tire of this little rabbit more and more, as long as the little rabbit believed that he was pregnant, and then miscarried because of Lu Shangjin, and let them part ways willingly, he would be better off.

    Shao Wenjing felt that he hadn’t done anything, but occasionally inflamed a fire on the bones of his bones, so that he could get rid of the two people who tortured him as soon as possible. If they were really a couple of Yuanyangbi people who were more in love with Jin Jian, how could they be caught? It's easy to disassemble.

    Yan Yi didn't move, and the rabbit ears drooped sickly.

    His eyes were covered by lonely despair, and he could not see any emotions at all, like a walking dead.

    Shao Wenjing snorted, opened the cage and hugged Yan Yi out, putting his soft body lightly in his arms: "Come on, let's go out and stay for a while."