Chapter 44

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 44:

    The surface of the hot spring was steaming with white gas, and the breeze shook the green maple trees, occasionally blowing off a piece floating on the water.

    Yan Yi sat in a daze, the bunny's ears motionless.

    "Is it cold, go back?" Shao Wenjing held his shoulders. Every time he touched Yanyi, he would quietly activate the M2 differentiation ability "neural palsy". A trace of toxins followed Yanyi's glands into the brain, eroding memory and thinking.

    The trance-stricken omega is unprepared and can easily be seduced by paralyzing toxins.

    Yan Yi replied indifferently: "Thirteen leaves have been dropped, and 13 more leaves are gone."

    Spiders are used to dormant and have enough patience to wait while preying.

    Just staying with a high-fit omega can make him feel comfortable, so there is no rejection.

    The eleventh leaf fell, and he waited with Yan Yi until the evening.

    Until Yan Yi fell asleep leaning on him, Shao Wenjing stood up holding him, walked to the maple tree, and casually pulled two leaves and threw them into the water.

    "You can go back now." He rarely broke his promise.

    He took Yan Yi back to the previously windowless bedroom, opened the cage door and put Yan Yi back in the cage.

    Yan Yi half-opened his eyes, the lost focus gathered again, trembling to grab Shao Wenjing's shoulder, and shivered when he touched his neckline: "Do you want...my glands...?"

    Shao Wenjing held him. Warm fingertips: "Of course, which alpha doesn't want to get you?"

    "Here you...I don't want it..." Yan Yi took his fingers out of Shao Wenjing's palm in a daze, and yanked at the glands on the back of his neck. The nail scratched the fragile skin.

    "No." Shao Wenjing grabbed his hand, put Yan Yi into the cage, lightly handcuffed his hand to the bottom of the cage, locked and fixed his ten fingers, so that he could not touch his glands and Injector installed on the spine.

    Only the most failed gland hunters will cut off the glands of high-level omega to sell, and experienced hunters will directly plunder the omega together, and then completely own him from the body to the heart.

    He sat on the floor, reaching out from the gap in the cage to touch Yan Yi's cheek with his fingers: "When you learn to behave well, you can stop sleeping in the cage, do you know."

    Yan Yi relaxed his fingers and wanted to remove his hands from the handcuffs. Pull out.

    The lock locked on the ten fingers is an electric current lock. When he struggles desperately, it will release a small electric current to stimulate the skin and force him to stop struggling with pain.

    Yan Yi's body was stiff, showing a painful expression, curled up and stopped moving.

    "Good." Shao Wenjing finally rubbed his hair and small ears, locked the cage door and left the room.

    The servant prepared dinner, and Shao Wenjing sat at the table, eating slowly, and did not do anything extra than eating.

    Now the little rabbit has suffered a serious mental injury and can only rely on glandular energy to maintain nutrition. When the energy is better, he can feed him something soft.