Chapter 15: 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

Y'all Diluc come home TwT
And I also got c1 Sayu hhhhh have this chapter thanks to Diluc and Sayu for coming home
p/s Diluc is my first 5 star character
Lol feel like this chap is short sry:/

Y'all Diluc come home  TwT  And I also got c1 Sayu hhhhh have this chapter thanks to Diluc and Sayu for coming homep/s Diluc is my first 5 star character Lol feel like this chap is short sry:/

______________________________________________________________

Second person POV

"I'm..-tired" Boboiboy said, gasping for air. He lay down at the ground to tired to stand up. The other catches up with him and take a break too.

"Here, catch" you said, throwing him a water bottle. The bottle hit him as he's too tired to catch. He winced in pain.

"Hahaha, headshot" Fang laughed. You elbowed him on the side. His response was just an "ouch" and his arm rubbing his side.

You chuckled nervously, "sorry" you said. Boboiboy take a drink and chugs it quickly. After he's done, he shot up, "I have to get back to training" he said.

He turns himself to Blaze. You looked at him, worried he might working so hard. You were so on thought that you didn't realize Fang was calling you.

"Huh?"

"Ugh, you're so annoying sometimes" he remarked. An irk mark plaster on your face, "just tell me" you said.

"I said, do you want to join the group? We were thinking of hanging out somewhere" he said.

"What about Boboiboy? Is he coming too?" You asked. Fang shook his head, "you can see that he's not gonna stop" he said.

You looked at him and to Boboiboy, "... I'm gonna accompany Boboiboy" you said.

Fang sighed, "okay... just... don't get too worried. I don't want to see you in distress" he said.

You were touched by it. You smiled, "yeah. I won't" you said. Before he leaves to catch up with the other, he softly fist bump your side.

You stood up and went to Boboiboy, "hey! Do you need help training?"

You're right next to him and you already feel the fires hotness. His face is full of sweat, "No, I don't want you to get hurt" he said, out of breath a little.

"Nonsense. I'm strong too, you know" you said, flexing your arm.

Boboiboy only giggles at you. "What? Are underestimating my strength?" You said, crossing your arms.

"I will never-"

"Then have a fight with me" you cut him off.

He thought you were kidding but your face was dead serious. He only chuckled. He steady his stance, "I won't go easy on you, okay" he said.

You steady yourself too, "I can handle it" you said.

You both started to fight using only hands. Good for you he didn't know you used to take martial art class in your middle school year. You're not the best but to take down Boboiboy is enough.

While you both were fighting, you accidentally tripped. "Ah!" You scream.

"(Y/n)!" Boboiboy screams. He quickly caught you in his arm. You felt as if your soul left from your body. He told you to be careful.

Thinking fast, you slam his body to the ground. He was shocked at the sudden moves. You smirked, "I win" you said.

"N-no! I was caught off guard!" He argued. His face was as red as his clothes. He was embarrassed at how close your face was with him.

You leaned in closer and kiss him, "I. Win" you said. His eye fixed to your (e/c) eyes, "O-okay" he stuttered, still embarrassed that your on top of him.

You get off him and stand up, "that's enough training for today. Let's go to your home" you said.

He stands up too, "yeah, sure. We can cuddle" he said.

"Yay!" You cheered.

.
.
.
.
.

"When will he tell her?"