Chapter 41

Hames was in the bathroom while I was done dressing. I wondered how long he was going to spend. I wore my heart-shaped earrings then a feather boa over my shoulders, whether or not it matched my not-so-revealing dress. 

I admired my hot self in the mirror for a while before deciding to take a couple of photos I was going to post on my social media accounts. People were asking about me and Hames but he didn't want to let the media know yet for some reasons. 

I decided to take more photos without the feather boa but I was interrupted by a call from Tyler.

I answered the call and placed the phone on my ear. "Hey, Tyler." 

"Hi, babe." Babe? He ought not to refer to a married woman like that. "I hope you aren't so busy."

"I'm kind of busy." 

"Oh, that's sad. I'm at a club right now and I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining me. Instead of our next date, we can make it tonight, right now. Should I pick you up or—"

"No, Tyler." 

"Oh. Why?"

"It isn't necessary to tell you why but I'd let you know that I'm now married and…" I glanced at the bathroom door, "... I don't think my husband would like me to go on dates with a friend. I also won't feel comfortable about it."

"Okay. No problem. That confirms that the rumors are true. The last time we had a date, you were ranting about how terrible he is. How did things change so quickly?"

"You can't understand." I remembered Hames stupid contract that I couldn't let people know our marriage isn't one stupid sweet one. "I guess love just popped in. Love can do wonders." I chuckled. 

"Oh, who am I to question love then?"

"Yeah. By the way, next time you intend to invite a woman to a club or anywhere, you don't tell her only a few minutes before the time."

"Oh. Taken into consideration." He said and we both laughed. 

I squeaked as I felt two strong and wet arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Bye, I've gotta go now." I quickly ended the call.

I knew it was none other than Hames as he started to kiss the crook of my neck. 

"Hey, sweetheart. I missed you." He held my arm, caressing it lovely. 

"H-Hames," I was feeling choked. His gesture was making my breath seize and my heart raced faster. 

"I love it when you call my name." His voice sounded deeper than normal and it also caused a weird feeling to snake down my spine. 

He continued kissing my neck, making a strange sound almost emit from me. 

"Stop," I said but he didn't listen. I could push him off but something didn't want me to. It felt good in a way. 

He trailed his finger from my shoulder to my bare arm, kissing it. 

He turned me around to face him.