Chapter 12

Aspen's POV.
It was Monday and of course I had to go back to school. All I could do was think about Nate. As I was walking out the door I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw a guy with short brown hair. "Sorry" I said. And walked past him to my locker. As I shut my locker I saw the same guys standing right beside me. "Aren't you dating Nate" he asked. I nodded. "Oh my, you guys are so cute together" he said. "Thanks, I'm Aspen" I said. "I'm Jackson and honey I already know who your are" he said.

After school I walked outside and waited for the bus. Soon a red Ferrari pulled up and the window rolled down. It was Jackson. "Hey Hun, you want to go grab something to eat" he asked. Well I was hungry. "I'd love to" I said and got in. We arrived at Starbucks. Duh. I got a Chai Latte and some blueberry scones. Jackson got a vanilla frappe with extra caramel. We just talked for a while. Later we drove down to the beach and went for a walk. "Oh look at that guys, he is too fine" Jackson said. "Are you-" "Yea is that alright or do you hate me now" he said. "I don't mind" I said. I swear there were some girls taking pictures of Jackson and I. But I'm not sure why. It was getting late so Jackson drop me off at home. I went on Twitter and saw millions of tweets about me and Jackson. So I called Nate. I didn't want him thinking there was something going on between me and Jackson. It went straight to voice mail. Is he ignoring me, does he think I'm cheating on him. These thoughts made my heart sink. What if he breaks up with me. I know I shouldn't but I started to cry. Soon I fell asleep.

I woke up early and I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and literally threw up my guts. I felt terrible and I knew it wasn't the flu. Later on I called Sammy and talked to him and I was going to fly down there. I needed to talk to Nate.

When my plane landed I got off and headed to get my bags. I planned on staying here for a week or two. After I got my bag I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Kaddee. I screamed and hugged her. "Omg, I missed you so much even though it's only been 4 days" she said. "I missed you too" I said. We got in her car and headed to the hotel the guys were staying at. "So about those pictures on Twitter" she started. "Kaddee there's nothing between me and him, he's just a friend and he's gay" I said. "Oh well Nate will be glad to hear that, he got mad last night when he saw those pictures" she said. We pulled up to the hotel and I literally jumped out of the car. I couldn't wait to see Nate. I walked inside and took a look around. "they should be done with the show by now, Nate is on floor 5, in room 46" Kaddee said and gave me a key. I headed to the elevator.

Once I got on the 5th floor I went to his door and slowly opened his door. I walked in and set down my bags. I could hear Nate in the other room. I ran in the room yelling surprise and I could feel my heart break into a million prices. He was in bed with a cake face barbie. He looked at me with regret in his eyes. My eyes filled with tears and I ran out of the room. "Aspen" Nate yelled. I grabbed my bags and headed to the door. Nate came out of the room and I turned around, tears rolling down my cheek.

"Nate I trusted you, I loved you and I gave you my heart but all you did was crush it by cheating on me with a slut, a fucking slut" I said. "Like you have any room to talk, you were fucking that Jackson guy, I saw the pictures on twitter. I always knew you were a slut" he said and that broke the heart that I didn't have. "Oh so your going to believe the Internet instead of your girlfriend. Nate for God sakes he was gay and just a friend" I said. "A-aspen I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I love you" he said. "It's too late Nate, you fucked up and the worst part of all is that I came down here to tell you I was pregnant" I said. He looked up at me. "That's right Nate, you got me pregnant" I said and I walked out of the room. "Aspen wait, please don't leave"