Chapter 78 (2)

R13 VERSION

*
* *

Another Flashback~~

**Clink...!

**Boom!

Hilise's body leaned out of bed, helplessly.

The glass bottle Diego had left by her head before rushing off fell off her elbow. The red jewels in it also poured down on the floor.

Hilise fell on top of the broken glass and jewels. A sharp glass came in and pierced her.

Her hair blocked the view. Hilise fell to the ground and remained motionless for a while.

There was no will to happen, and there was no power to do so. She couldn't tell how long it had been since her life began.

On that day, Hilise was back in the mansion when she escaped from Inoaden and was caught by Diego and opened her eyes again.

Perhaps because of Hilise's unexpected behavior on the first day, Diego built a wall of trees around Hilise's room to block her attempt to escape.

Hilise tried to get out of there somehow, but Diego created a more solid wall.

Then she cried and cried and denied reality and was frustrated that she couldn't stand it again.

Diego locked Hilise in his room and found a way to transfer her power to Ricardo again, eventually experimenting the jewels into Hilise like a set procedure.

Hilise used her power to destroy it all. In the process, some employees were injured.

Diego was the only one who could force Hilise to feed on Callicia's blood. But Hilise threw it up.

Diego then used his power to constrain Hilise's behavior. In the end, Diego couldn't be beaten.

Diego has been more ruthless to the rebellious Hilise than in his last life.

Hilise became thin and frail again day by day. As time went by, Diego began to put jewels in Hilise's arms again.

As the hands of the clock turned, it was eventually a constant cycle. Then a few days ago Diego suddenly rushed in and dragged Hilise out of the room.

Hilise could not walk properly and could not cross the door and fell quickly.

Diego then picked up Hilise in a desperate gesture.

Then her weak leg hit the wall and was injured. But Diego didn't seem to have time to worry about it, and Hilise's injured leg no longer felt painful. As if it's not part of her body at all.

It was the first time in her life that she had been held in her father's arms like this. But there was no impression of it.

Besides, she can't believe she's in this situation. Diego took Hilise to his room and opened a secret place.

Surprisingly, a door sprang up in front of her eyes when she changed the location of the decorations on the bookshelf. Inside it were boxes of red jewels.

Diego threatened Hilise not to leave alone as he pushed her in there and made a squeaky noise.

No matter how much time passed, Hilise didn't know. Because there were no clocks or windows in the room.

However, there were times when someone's footsteps and rumbling voices were heard outside the door twice.

But Diego didn't come to get her out, as if he had forgotten about Hilise.