❛postlude❜

❝Merry Christmas, Shay and Ky! See you both again soon!❞ bati ni Claire sa kaibigan through skype.

❝Merry Christmas! Enjoy kayo nila Sunghoon dyan❞ pang-asar ni Shayna saka kinindatan ang dalaga.

❝Baliw. Bye na!❞ paalam nito sa dalawang kaibigan and hang up the video call.

Just as when Claire hang up her phone nakaramdam siya ng pares ng braso wrapping against her waist and warm breath on her neck.

❝How's your friends?❞ malambing na tanong ng binata kay Claire pertaining to Kyline and Shayna.

❝They're fine. Jay wanted to spend the whole Christmas Break with Kyline kaso pinapaalis naman ni Ky❞ natatawang kwento ni Claire.

❝I'm really starting to get convinced na may gusto na talaga si Jay kay Kyline❞ sagot naman ni Sunghoon back hugging Claire.

❝Me too. Pero let Jay realize that. Oo nga pala, sure ka bang okay lang sa family mo na andito ka sa Christmas Eve?❞ napag-usapan kase nilang dalawa to spend their Christmas Eve with Claire's family and the New Year's Eve with Sunghoon's family.

❝Yeah, besides I can go home tomorrow. Sama ka?❞

❝Yeah sure. Pero baka naman magalit sila sakin❞ Sunghoon chuckled.

❝Why would they?❞

❝Wala lang. Kase you are spending the Christmas here❞ nakangusong wika ni Claire. Christmas was just once a year and she wanted him to have fun and time with his family.

❝Don't worry too much okay? Uuwi naman ako bukas. And it was our first Christmas together❞ that cheered her up. Napangiti na lamang ito sa binata.

❝Wag ka na malungkot okay? It's fine saka nakausap ko na rin sila Mama kanina through skype and they were fine about it❞

❝Okay❞

❝Halika na, magki-christmas eve na. Baka hinahanap na tayo ni Tita❞ kumalas sa yakap si Sunghoon and held Claire's hand.

Bumaba na silang dalawa papunta sa dining table and as they were greeted with big smiles of Claire's mother.

❝Tamang tama lang pagbaba niya. I was about to call you two to eat. Merry Christmas, Claire. Merry Christmas, Sunghoon❞ Sunghoon smiled and lended a small paperbag to Claire's mother.

❝Oh, nag-abala ka pa. Thank you, anak❞ Claire's mother said with a genuine smile.

❝Welcome tita. I hope you liked it❞

They were both invited to eat together kasama ng daddy ni Claire. Claire had told them that Kyle and her just broke up before December and basically introduced Sunghoon as her 'friend'

Tanggap naman ni Sunghoon iyon and he doesn't want to rush Claire with her parents.

❝You know what? You two look good together. Claire, are you really sure that this guy isn't your boyfriend?❞ tanong ng daddy ni Claire causing for them two to choke on their foods.

❝Daddy, I think hinay hinay lang sa pagtatanong❞ saway ni Mrs. Kang that made her father laughed.

❝Oh, I'm sorry. So, Claire?❞ Mr. Kang was still looking forward to his daughter's answer.

Claire took a glance to the man beside her and his stare was comforting her that it's okay for him whatever will be her answer. And that's just the reason why she became confident talking about the both of them.

❝Maybe he was my boyfriend❞ Both his parents were stuck in their positions dahil sa naging sagot ni Claire and of course it made Sunghoon choke again in his food. Poor guy.

❝W-wait, so boyfriend mo na 'tong si Sunghoon?❞ her father asked again. She didn't even hesitated to nod.

Sunghoon looked at him in pure shock, he wasn't expecting her answers at all. Akala niya sasabihin nitong magkaibigan lang silang dalawa because it was the always answers na naririnig niya.

Claire laughed at their reactions lalo na sa reaksyon na nakita niya mula sa lalaking nasa tabi niya.

After dinner, the two was left at the backyard staring at the sky full of stars kahit paminsan-minsan na may mga fireworks.

❝Claire, bakit mo naman sinabi kila Tita? I-I mean you can just told them that were friends❞ nakayukong sambit ni Sunghoon.

He was thinking na baka ginagawa niya lang yun dahil nagi-guilty siya if ever she said that they're only friends. He doesn't want Claire to feel uncomfortable.

❝Ayaw mo ba?❞

❝Hindi sa ayaw ko, it's just that I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and guilty about me. You know I can always wait for you❞ Claire smiled, she completely understand that he was sincere about what he feels.

And that was the reason why she became sure of him, his understanding personality will always shine on him.

❝Sunghoon, you had been waiting for almost 3 or more months and I had always wanted to tell this to you❞ Claire reached for his hands.

This time she was sure about everything. Ayaw niya ng sayangin pa ang oras. She had find the person she was seeking for and she'll never let the opportunity pass.

❝Sunghoon, mahal din kita❞ it made him feel like the exploding like a firework in the sky.

But speaking of fireworks, the fireworks started showing up in the sky. It was exactly 12:00 am, Christmas Eve.

❝B-bub, are you sure. I told you, you don't have to feel guilty—❞ the older's words cut off nang hilain ni Claire ang suot nitong polo as she connected their lips together for the fourth time.

❝I am sure about you, Park Sunghoon. More than sure❞ nakangiting sambit niya when she broke off their kiss.

❝Mahal kita, sobra❞ Sunghoon couldn't contain himself from smiling. He never expected his feelings will reciprocated

❝Mahal din kita, Claire. I am thankful to that one rainy day we met❞ Claire playfully pinched his boyfriend's nose.

❝Merry Christmas bub❞ Claire happily greeted Sunghoon.

❝Merry Christmas. This is the best Christmas ever❞ he proudly said and lastly kissed Claire's forehead.

THE END..