Chapter 2 Part 2 - 3

---4:10Pm---

"Chelsy, You got your phone on you and charged?" I asked my little sister, she was 14, Rebellious and a bit of a Defiant ass sometimes to me... but still, My little sister, and I still care about her at that. Walking Into the convention doors and waiting in the line to get in... "Uh, Duuuuu, I don't go anywhere with out it charged!" She said smarting off with me... As usual, I wasn't going to do or say much about her doing it like Mom or dad do... It's just not worth the time... Or the awkward day ruining experience to go through with scolding her for it. "Just... Call me when you need me..." I told her slightly annoyed in my tone by it though... "Yeah, Sure Whatever..." She said as we moved forwards closer to paying into the place. "So... what's his name?" I asked her already knowing she wanted to come her and hangout with a boy from school. But She didn't know I did. Her face lit up like a tree on Christmas... 

"None of your Business! My life and decisions aren't up to you!" She protested with embarrassment being overly defensive even as far as making it sound as though I was trying to control her decisions. I gave her a genuine and just acceptingly calm look. "Sis, If I didn't want you to make your own decisions I would not have agreed to bring you here knowing, It was to see him... You forget I'm not Mom or dad." I explained to her being genuine and down to her earthing in the moment. She looked up to me rather off took by it... used to me teasing and aggravating her more often then I am this to her. "Just, Enjoy yourselves... and make sure you don't let your emotions get yourself hurt... Relationships are double edge swords... In both friendships... and Relationships..." I explained future as are turn to pay in came... giving the ticket counter guy a twenty... 2 dollars and 12 cents came back into my hand as change along with two wrist tickets to wear... Handing one to Chelsy and putting mine on... "Call me when your ready to go" I told her with a casual voice... She smiled at me as she walked away with no other words...

Walking with out destination in mind into the room, I looked around... almost a full house today... Kids playing... and running around the room, Despite the no running signs... adults chatting and enjoying the sight of there children playing and enjoying themselves... A few dancing and enjoying the tunes of Freya and Bonnie's performance on stage... Teenager's Gloaming and perving or, being respectful and just enjoying the food and music... I soon spotted Chica... Who seemed to not seen me enter yet... good... So she didn't see My sister come in with me... which makes for at least... Less chance of her trying to use her against me as a means of getting to me... She seemed so... Joyful in her job now... It made it hard to believe... the demon she was at night...

I was pretty fast to stop staring her way, Knowing she would make it seem like something else if she saw me looking at her from this distance

I was pretty fast to stop staring her way, Knowing she would make it seem like something else if she saw me looking at her from this distance. I much rather no drama. Venturing deeper into the room, I began my way out of the room... and made my way into the cove's room... Walking in to Foxy's cove curtains open and her telling Pirate stories to the kids... and Mangle doing the same... just... not telling Stories about Pirates of course in her cove. Seeing everyone so Busy left me with little to do... I was considering the closet to just... Entertain the Goldens... but I knew I wasn't aloud to just walk in there off duty in the day time... So, I figured, I'd check out, how the Daytime Guard was, If we even have one in the day. Walking out of the cove, I made my way to the Security office... Stopping beside the door I nocked on the window making my presents known... Leaning against the doorway as I entered.