✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧

The kiss had their minds blown, Jimin's hand softly running into Namjoon's hair.

Namjoon's arms were stronger than Jimin had imagined before today. His arms were snaking around Jimin's small waist and were holding him still upwards, their faces on the same level so they could kiss better.

Kissed this way and lifted up inches above the ground, Jimin could say he was in the air.

Jimin's lips had Namjoon not giving up on kissing him, bottom round lip between his as he pressed softly before bringing it to an end.

Namjoon sighed softly once he pulled away. Jimin could feel the warmth against his lips, bodies pressed together and he did the same with their heads, resting them together.

Namjoon smiled, parting away to see Jimin's tinted red cheeks and lips a bit swollen, making him look so fucking adorable.

"You're so adorable." Namjoon complimented while Jimin's shy soft gaze only settled on Namjoon's collar, fingers playing with his button.

"Put me down." Jimin demanded cutely and Namjoon could only grin before placing him down.

Namjoon looked down at his face while Jimin shyly tried to wander his gaze anywhere but not him.

The taller male gently held his chin, making him face himself.

"Be habitual of this, this wasn't the last of ours." He whispered too confidently and Jimin's cheeks heated up more which Namjoon pecked one by one.

The shorter male was spellbounded, letting himself be loved in every way.

"Shall we go out, baby?" Namjoon whispered the nickname like it was no big deal yet the little one was panicking in a cute way.

Jimin's hands literally disappeared into his oversized sweater paws and now he put on the hood, covering half of his face as he was feeling extremely shy.

Namjoon threw his head back while laughing at his actions.

"You're seriously too adorable ah..."

The taller male held his hood with both of his hands, pulling it to bring Jimin's face closer again who raised his head to look up at him, lips naturally pouty and so captivating.

"Jimin..." Namjoon whispered his name with such a voice that Jimin's heart fluttered for the nth time that day.

"No one holds such a place in my heart like you do. Last some these days are my favorites so far. I only keep some people close to my heart and you're one of them. Just because I couldn't show most of the time doesn't mean I don't care. I do... and you don't have to feel insecure about anyone else because if I would want to be with them I wouldn't be here, kissing you." And with the end of Namjoon's confession Jimin's gaze softened, eyes watery.

Namjoon sounded so sincere and honest that Jimin could feel the words. His feet raising himself on his toes, the short male replying with another gentle kiss that the taller male welcomed.

The hood was so big that it hid all of Jimin's head and half of Namjoon's, the guys kissing again while someone had their eyes on them.

"Ohho.... So they are together?"

Kissing in the library means chances of getting caught but the two didn't care.

~✧~

The two of them walked out into the cafeteria like a real couple, well which now they were, hands in hands while adorably whispering something to each other.

Jungkook and Taehyung were there seated together, lost in their own world until they found the two joining them, hands in hands.

"You guys want ice creams too?" Namjoon asked before making Jimin sit beside Taehyung.

"If you insist-" Jungkook began dramatically and Namjoon chuckled.

"Okay, come and help me." He asked and Jungkook followed him after, leaving the soulmates alone.

Taehyung rolled his teasing gaze towards Jimin, the other male shrinking in his place due to shyness, he wasn't able to access everything till now.

"Ah... Jiminie, your lips." Taehyung pointed, making the other way touch them in surprise.

"Huh?"

"They are... puffier." Taehyung exclaimed, making his face turn redder than before.

"Really?"

"Oh... of course, ahem so how was it? Did he push you against the wall? How long did it continue? Hah, don't tell me you two were caught by someone. Seriously, tell me how he started." Taehyung teased with his bombarded questions, his gaze so playful that Jimin had to slap his arm away.

"Shut up bitch, we're in public."

"Nice excuse, but I'm not letting go easily, we'll talk later." Taehyung stated and Jimin only rolled his eyes.

Just when they were done talking, the other two males came up with ice cream cups which they placed on the table before taking their chairs.

"So..." Jungkook began as soon as he sat, eyes travelling on the two male sitting in front of him, both their faces glowing.

"I think everything is settled?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon only grinned.

"Or is he still ready to snatch your wig over Hwasa?" Jungkook added, making everyone go blank, just Taehyung bursting into laughter.

Jimin looked so pissed at Jungkook, tiny fists stomping at the table as he passed him a deadly glare.

"Do you wear a wig, Jungkook? Or you want me to test if you do or not?" Jimin warned while Jungkook bent his head towards him.

"Try it."

"Oh you guys." Taehyung had to pull Jungkook back before they would end up pulling each other's hair and Namjoon only chuckled, his hand slowly travelling to Jimin's thigh under the table, patting it softly to calm the shorter male down.

"Did you guys hear about this college excursion trip to Cheongna Hill station of Daegu?" Namjoon changed the topic to distract them.

"Yeah I did, they're asking for a fair amount but I think it's worth the price if we go together?" Jungkook asked and turned to look at Taehyung who's face brightened up with joy.

"Really?"

"Yeah, everyone who's interested should submit the charge and their names to get the NOC by this Friday. I seriously want us to visit." Namjoon ended his sentence, eyes travelling to Jimin.

Jimin only looked down shyly, toying with the ice cream as the thought of the trip had butterflies dancing in his belly.

"Let's go then, it will be great fun." Jungkook remarked.

"It will be fun. Winters are coming and visiting a hill station during this will be so good." Taehyung exclaimed joyfully.

On cue with the mention of winter Jimin sneezed, adorably covering his nose with his sweater paws.

"Ah, bless you." Namjoon's hands automatically travelled to his back to rub gently.

"Don't get sick you shortie, Namjoon would have to cancel his plans too." Jungkook commented and Namjoon sighed.

"I'm fine." He spoke later, wiping his nose with his sweater paws.

"You're having too much ice cream these days, that's why." Taehyung added and Jimin was so done with the pair of the annoying boyfriends.

But he didn't say anything, thoughts of visiting the trip were way prior to him. Oh damn, his belly was clenching inside for the uncontrollable excitement.

────•✧•────

Sorry for late update guys, I was having an inspirational crisis.

Now not anymore, some of you suggested me good ideas and I'm all up for it.

Just lots of romance and adorable events are yet to come UwU.

Hope you guys enjoyed!