✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧

The next day brought a morning of coldness, freezing breezes and lazy bodies but at least Jimin has Namjoon, a human heater wrapped around his frame under the warm quilt.

Jimin's head was against Namjoon's wide chest, the small male practically laying on top of him but it didn't bother the taller male a little bit who was actually loving this squishy male in his arms.

The snow had covered upto few inches of the ground outside and the sun was nowhere to be seen so they chose to lay a little more in a slumber full of dreams.

Jimin was trying to snuggle into Namjoon's body, searching for some warmth. Namjoon felt this unfamiliar softness against the skin of his neck, feeling the rush of glee at this puzzle fixing into him when his cheek perfectly fit into Jimin's socket of eye.

It's a fact how the human body has indefinite numbers of curves just for our better half to fit into it just how Jimin completed Namjoon.

The large hand of the taller male on Jimin's thighs stroked the skin too gently and Jimin wasn't feeling as cold as before.

Namjoon woke up with the soft sleep mumbles of the smaller male, not letting his eyes completely open Namjoon smiled softly.

"Baby you're awake?"

His half open lazy eyelids revealed a face of soft features in the most vulnerable state and taking advantage of this he landed a soft kiss on his cheek just to only disturb the little one's precious sleep who's soft lazy gaze fell on him just to only change into a soft smile later.

Everything about Jimin is just so endearing.

"Good morning baby." Namjoon greeted and Jimin blinked softly, laying his chin on Namjoon's chest to look at his face.

"Good morning." Wishing this Jimin sat up, searching for his phone to check the time and Namjoon too sat up to back hug his small frame.

A smile crept on Jimin's lips who let him be felt loved, let himself be engulfed by the big bulky arms.

"Did you feel cold?" Namjoon asked, Jimin turning his head to the side to look at him, shaking his head.

"No I didn't."

"But you were shrinking into a ball all night."

"How did you know? Didn't you sleep at all?" Jimin pointed and Namjoon chuckled.

"I would wake up a lot of times with this clingy creature trying to snuggle into me so I thought you were cold all night." Namjoon's words only made Jimin giggle, the tiny guy slowly being used to nicknames given to him.

"No I didn't, because you're hot."

"Oh."

Jimin's face went blank as soon as he realised how Namjoon's expressions changed to naughtier. Jimin meant the warmth but it's okay, Namjoon indeed is sexy and hot too.

"Am I?" He asked again and Jimin looked away, trying to get up but Namjoon's one hand was enough to pull him down.

Jimin couldn't fight against him and Namjoon only kissed his round cheeks several times, making the small male to whine in complaints who tried to free himself.

Just when he could attack Jimin with more kisses, the knocks on the door had them standing up in an instant.

Jimin rushed to open the door to some inches so they couldn't see Namjoon but it was only Taehyung.

"Can I come in or are you two nakey?" Taehyung asked when he could only see Jimin's face peeking out of the door.

Jimin frowned before completely opening the door.