Headcanon #1: Piercings

What piercings they'd have or do have? SPOILERS

Demon Slayers:

Kamado Tanjiro- He has ear piercings and he'll leave it at that. He doesn't feel like putting any other piercings on his body. Uzui tried to convince him to get a Prince Albert piercing. Both Hinatsuru and Mono shut that down immediately.

Tsuyuri Kanao- Would definitely get matching ear piercings with Tanjiro. When she told Tanjiro, his face expolded. He was so happy that Kanao would get matching piercings. Tanjiro would see it as a soulmate symbol. Tanjiro helps putting the ear pieces in. What a good boi💖.

Agatsuma Zenitsu- He doesn't want piercings, because he's scared it'll hurt. He'll whine about it. It doesn't matter if he has piercings or not, he's always going to complain about them.

Hashibira Inosuke- Okay! He's a dumbass and would find a way to hurt himself with piercings in. Big sister Mono has to tell him no, but he does it anyways. Mono would only put one piercing in his ear if he wants it bad. At least he won't hurt himself that much.

Shinazugawa Genya- Like Inosuke he also has one piercing in his ear. So does Sanemi. Little brother wants to copy big brother. How sweet. He goes to Mono for help because he heard she helped Inosuke with his. He'd ask his brother, but they are currently not on speaking terms... well Sanemi doesn't feel like speaking to him.

Kamado Nezuko- Nezuko doesn't want piercings. She prefers her her hair ties over anything else.

Setsuna Mono- As innocent as she is Mono has horizontal nipple piercings. These were put in at the age of twelve. All the woman in the Setsuna family have nipple piercings. This is because the woman in the Setsuna family can't keep a relationship. So they thought that nipple piercings would attract men.

Hashiras:

Kocho Kanae/Shinobu- These two sisters aren't very into piercings. They like their hair pieces just fine. But if they were thinking about piercings these two would probably get lower navel piercings. (Belly button piercings) I totally see it.

Kanroji Mitsuri- She saw Mono's nipple piercings once and now she wants them, but she's worried that it'll hurt. She told Iguro that she wanted them and he passed the fuck out. Mono would reassure her that she would be alright and she can even hold onto one of Mono's stuffed toys if she'd like.

Obanai Iguro- Why do I get the feeling that he would have a tongue piercing? Do you guys think that, bevause I do. He doesn't even know why he has it, but he does.

Shinazugawa Sanemi- Sanemi has a couple piercings in one ear, that's all and nothing else. When he saw Genya with some piercings in one ear, this boi was happy that his brother would copy him. But of course you didn't hear me say that.

Uzui Tengen- We know this albino gorilla has ear piercings but hear me out. What if... he also had... a Prince Albert Piercing. Those of you who don't know what is it's basically a penis piercing. Would also have a tongue piercing as well. This is more for pleasuring his wives though like 80% for his wives, 20% for style.

Himejima Gyomei- He's not interested in piercings at all. Never cared for them.

Rengoku Kyojuro- I don't see Rengoku with piercings either. I just don't see it, sorry. I don't know if you do.

Tokito Muichiro- He only has one piercing in his ear. That's all. He thought about getting another piercing, but later forgot to do it. Mono also helped him with the piercing.

Tomioka Giyuu- He only has an ear piercing. He didn't want any piercings at first, but then he thought people would think he was cool. Sadly it didn't work out that way, some of the Hashiras still dislike him. Poor kid.