Chapter 39

Warning:

this chapter contains (light) smut. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this then please skip the entire chapter, there is nothing you need to read in order to understand the rest of the story.

-------

Once again Taehyung could be found inside Jungkook's apartment. The grey haired boy had agreed with his coach to take some more private lessons in order to perfect every single note he had to sing in the next live show. The absolute last thing Taehyung would want was to embarrass himself, that would totally be worst case scenario.

"You're doing amazing baby." Jungkook spoke as he looked at Taehyung with adoration in his eyes. Even though both boys weren't officially together yet the both of them had already gotten completely used to the petnames they had given each other. However somehow every single time Jungkook did call Taehyung baby, angel or whatever the brunette would think of that time, he always managed to make Taehyung feel butterflies in his stomach.

The grey haired boy smiled back at Jungkook before sitting down next to him on the familiar couch. Immediately Jungkook wrapped both his arms around Taehyung before slowly lifting the boy up from the couch and placing him on his lap instead. As if on cue Taehyung's cheeks immediately turned crimson red. It was a miracle how a simple touch or look of Jungkook managed to make him go crazy.

"You're so damn pretty." Jungkook whispered inside Taehyung's ear as he leaned a bit closer, making the grey haired boy's eyes grow wide. He was a sucker for compliments.....he had always been and Jungkook was giving one after another. Taehyung swallowed visibly before he sucked in a deep breath of air. If Jungkook knew what he was doing to him he would stop immediately but Taehyung wasn't willing to admit that. No way he would embarrass himself and tell the younger that he had a praise kink.

Jungkook however seemed completely clueless to the inner battle Taehyung was having with himself and the brunette lovingly planted a kiss right below Taehyung's ear before continuing to whisper inside the other's ear. "I love how your body responds to every single touch of mine. You are such a good boy TaeTae." Jungkook softly whispered, sending shivers down Taehyung's spine. His body was indeed reacting, but not in a way the grey haired boy wanted right now. He needed to calm down quickly or else his 'problem' would soon start to become visible. This needed to stop before it had even started.

"I'm sorry I need to use the bathroom." Taehyung quickly spoke before he unwrapped Jungkook's arms from his torso and made a run for it. As soon as the grey haired boy reached the bathroom he quickly went inside before closing his eyes, heavy puffs of air leaving his mouth continiously. This type of excitement was definitely not what he was aiming for and he hated how his body was so damn sensitive to anything Jungkook did. The younger would definitely think that he was a goddamn weirdo if Taehyung would suddenly get a boner from Jungkook whispering praises in his ear.

Ever since the grey haired boy had been a little boy he had loved to get praised, especially from people who meant a lot to him. He just absolutely loved the idea of doing something right in the eyes of the one he loved more than anyone. Getting praise just made Taehyung's whole body react and since it was from Jungkook, not in a way he wanted right now.

"Taehyung?" The grey haired boy suddenly heard Jungkook say from the other side of the door. Immediately Taehyung's eyes grew big and he looked at the black door with a horrified look in his eyes. "U-uhm yeah! I just need a minute." The grey haired boy answered quickly, trying to sound as normal as possible but failing miserably in the process.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook spoke as soon as he heard the other's voice, cracking slightly. Taehyung immediately began to nodd, eager to get the other away from the bathroom as fast as possible. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be back in a few minutes." The singer spoke, his voice almost sounding too desperate to get the other away from him as soon as possible. There was no way Taehyung would cast such a huge amount of embarrassement upon himself by letting Jungkook in right now. Not when he was in this 'state'.