❄️Chapter 1❄️

This chapter is just the same part I have in my other resident evil book so if you have read that you don't have to read this chapter if you don't want to :)

Alcina was never one to go to bed early at night but after the family meeting she had been to that day and her daughters making a mess of blood in their rooms she just didn't have the strength to stay up so she decide to just sleep if the stress. Well that was the plan until... "Mother! Mother!" Screamed bela as she burst into the room with her sister Daniela followed in a hurry. "My daughters what seems to be the matter?" Says Alcina in a hushed panic "mother there is a small child in the dugeons" says Daniela "they seem to be freezing please come quick" says Bela. When Alcina heard the words child and freezing  in the same sentence her motherly instincts kicked in and she instantly got up with her braided hair and white nightdress (as seen in the picture above) flowing as she grabbed a candle stick and her and her daughters rushed down to the dungeons.

-when they get to the dungeon-
As soon as she stepped foot into the dark and damp place her daughters rushed her over to where the unconscious almost blue child was laying in her other daughter Cassandra's arms. When Alcina looked at the child her heart fluttered with pity and sorrow for the poor thing they looked so cold and there was a few scrapes and cuts on their head, arms and legs while their clothes where torn in some places "Cassandra quickly get the child to a fireplace to warm them up" Alcina said to her daughter "of course mother" and with that the sisters dispersed in to bugs and headed straight to the fireplace in their mother's room. While Alcina quickly made her way to her room.

-in the room-

As Cassandra was placing the small child by the fire while her sisters were getting blankets their mother ducked in from the door placing the candle stick back in its rightful place the walked over to the fireplace and knelt by the smaller being compared to her "well aren't you a cute little thing how in the world did you end up in the dungeons hm?" She spoke to her self. Right after Bela and Daniela placed the blankets on the "adorable little child" as Alcina puts it the child starts to stir and slowly begins to wake up "mommy...?" Is the first thing they say while the four dimitrescus aw at how cute there voice is "where is your mother dear and can you tell me your name please" spoke Alcina in a quiet and hushed voice "my...my name is y/n me and my mommy were out picking berry's when a big wolf man came and attacked mommy" the child now known as y/n spoke and Alcina could feel the anger boil up not at the child but at that fool heisenburg who was supposed to be in charge of the Lycans for letting them hurt a small child like this one " awww don't worry sweetie we will take care of you...... won't we mother" said Bela who has already caught on to how the mother must be dead already " of course we will look how cute you are darling" spoke Alcina who picked up the small child and cradled them in her arms while the 3 sisters quietly agreed that they couldn't just throw the child and looked amusedly at the child who was slowly falling back into peaceful slumber in their mother's arms.

"Yes I do believe you will be a beautiful new asset to the family" said Alcina as the child fell into a deep sleep.