32

Y/n

I woke up from a noise of birds chirping in the morning and sun hitting my soft skin, i was about to budge but my body was excruciating, hence from last night..I can't feel my legs anymore and my thighs and butt hurts..I feel sort of tenuous.

I took a slight glance beside me, seeing a beautiful man sleeping beside me peacefully..A grin curve on my lips, because of how angelic he looks while sleeping, he's snoring silently with a small pout on his lips.

I remembered what happened last night, he was like a wolf who needs his prey so bad..His eyes were so dark which is full of angriness, jealousy and lust, and then he went really rough and harsh on me..But now, he looks like an angel, an innocent angel.

I let out a small smile, huffing under my breath.."How does it feel like to be God's favorite?" I whispered, slowly moving his hair aside from his face..I bit my lips preventing from grunting, hence my body is sore from last night.

I can't help but admire his angelic face while the morning sunlight is hitting his flawless colored honey face, he's just too perfect, like he's sculpted from the greek god's.

I want to kiss his lips, but I don't want to wake him up..I sighed, i was about to stand up with my sore body but a hand suddenly grab my wrist, i groaned.."Stay here" He said whispering to my ears, leaving shivers on my body.

His face were centimeters from mine, i can tell that we're really close to each other..I can feel his hot breath on my ear, i really kept falling in love for him more and more..Just seeing his figure will make me fall in love with him.

I sighed, i slowly close my eyes and sleep with the man whom i fall in love with..I just want to embrace him as i sleep.

Jungkook

When i opened my eyes, the first thing i saw is y/n.. Sleeping peacefully beside me, her lips and her face were inch from mine..I can see how she looks when she sleeps, somehow she looks like the stars and the moon, because whenever i saw the stars above with the moon..It makes me feel overwhelmed and smile because of how beautiful it was.

I breathe out as i smile, i stare at her face that is quite oily and with a bit of flaws..I glide my hands on her stomach..I can't help but kiss her lips softly so that she won't be awake.

I close my eyes as i slowly and gently kiss her lips that was just an inch from mine, whenever i close my eyes, some ecstatic memories with me and her flash through my eyes who were closed..I can see her sweet wide smile, her nose crinkled and holding hands with her.

I suddenly let go of the kiss because i realized that i shouldn't do this kind of thing, I don't wanna be sweet or something..Because love and sweetness is not in my vocabulary, never ever in my vocabulary.

I sighed, i remembered what happened last night..We took a lot of rounds, i feel a bit of pity for her because how the way i went belligerent last night..Wait, hold on? Why would i feel pitiness?