𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Charlene sat on the toilet rubbing her stomach with tears falling down her face, naked. The feeling of her baby pushing her way out of her was something she didn't dream of feeling. The pain caused her body to sweat, tears to fall, and her vagina to ache.

She knew she was in labor and it was time for her to push her baby out. She whimpered and cried as she pushed her baby out forcefully. She wanted to get it over with.

Charlene didn't even want the baby. Everytime she thought of her baby, she thought about all the pain and the heartache she went through making it. She never went to any appointments, she never took any medicines, or anything. She didn't even understand how her baby survived her whole pregnancy.

The loud banging on the door broke her out of her thoughts as fear rushed through her bones. "Come out the bathroom Lele! I gotta use it!" Patience, her older sister yelled.

Charlene was in panic. There was blood all in the toilet and water from her water breaking all over the floor. She didn't know what to do as she held her stomach. She had no clothes on and nobody in the house knew she was pregnant.

Charlene was just 12 and if her mom found out about the baby she was sure that she would kill her.

"Lele get out the bathroom!" Patience yelled banging on the door in rage, Charlene wheeped.

"Wait! Let me get in the shower!" Charlene yelled out in panic. She rose from the toilet and flushed it quickly before wiping the water up off of the floor with her towel.

She rolled out a lot of toilet paper and put it up her vagina to avoid the blood leaking on the floor. As Patience banged, Charlene started the shower and quickly unlocked the door. "Wait till I get inside the bathtub!" She yelled.

Charlene climbed inside slowly and turned her body towards the wall so Patience wouldn't be able to see her large bump through the shower curtain.

"Can I come in?" Patience yelled.

"Yeah," Charlene breathed out. "Come on."

She was trying her hardest to hold the baby inside but the more she moved, the quicker she could feel the baby come down. "Y'know daddy is going back to war soon," Patience said sitting on the toilet. "I'm sure gonna miss him. Are you?"

"Yeah." She said softly before breathing out.

She heard the toilet flush causing relief to fill her body. Patience washed her hands and left the bathroom as the baby slipped out of her, revealing a baby girl. As the baby cried, Charlene sang loud so nobody in the house could hear her.

"Shut up allat singing girl!" Her daddy yelled punching the door, Charlene held the baby close to her chest as she cried. She was thankful that the baby was finally out of her.

Now she didn't have to hide anymore.

———————

Charlene walked down the street with her bookbag on her back. She was quiet but held onto her straps harshly because she didn't want to mess the baby up.