WHAT THE HELL?! | 52

December 14th

Alaric finally discharged me from the Med Bay and I was free from my lonesome in that god awful room.

I start to walk home, though for some reason I feel super hyper. Like I'm full of energy, I feel like I could run a marathon and still be this energetic.

This is weird, my thoughts are going so fast, I feel jittery, I just wanna move. Jeez did they put me on drugs in the hospital or something?

Okay fuck it I'm gonna run home, without a seconds thought I take off.

Though my eyes immediately widen in shock as I do, all I see is a blur of colours whooshing past me.

I come to an abrupt halt and almost knock myself off my feet as I do so.

I somehow find myself IN FUCKING LONG ISLAND!!!! What the actual fuck?!

WHAT THE FUCK?! Okay okay, calm down Peter, no reason to freak out, it's not like this is a bad thing. Wait am I like Pietro now? I mean I did just run at the freaking speed of light or some sciencey shit like that, I dunno my brain isn't working right now.

Holy shit my shoes are smoking, wow why did I picture a shoe with a cigarette? Ahhh stupid ADHD!

I meant my shoes are like... literally smoking... like smoke is coming off of them.

Aaaand my jacket is on fire, dam, but running fast was fun.

Wait... MY JACKET IS ON FIRE! I quickly scramble to take it off and toss it on the ground.

"Aww that was my favourite jacket!" I whine to myself, like I'm in the middle of no where.

I'm on a road, there's trees, grass, and I sea the ocean in the distance, hehe did you get that lil joke I put in there? I'm so smart.

I hear the engine of a car and turn around to see a taxi, it comes to a stop upon seeing me.

There's three creepy looking old ladies in the front and I can't see who's in the back.

"Dang, y'all need to take a shower or something" I say and a boy jumps out the back seat, laughing his ass off.

"Percy get back in here! You don't know this guy!" I hear a girl scold him.

"Well I ain't a murderer... let me rephrase that, I don't kill good people" I say with a shrug.

"I like him!" I hear and another kid jumps out, he looks like... a Latino elf.

"Hey what are you doing around here?" The kid, Percy, asks me.

"Well I kinda just... ran" I say and realise how stupid that sounds.

"Why is your jacket on fire?" Elf Boy asks, looking at my jacket which is in flames, I probably should've put that out before.

"I'm an arsonist" I say, I dunno why.

"Okay then..." Percy says.

"Why are those cab drivers so fuckin' ugly, they look like what would happen if Dobby and a witch had children then the mother was abusive and so gorged their eyes out" I say and Percy bursts out laughing.

The girl in the back then jumps out and the taxi drives off.

"You're either part of our world or a clearsighted mortal" she says with a raised brow.

"Oh shit, you guys are demigods!" I say in realisation and they all look at me in confusion.

"And what gives you that idea?" The girl asks me, with calculating steel grey eyes.