Pt 4 Chapter 13 - Gender reveal

Y/n's POV

The days and weeks passed by as we settled into life with a baby. Through many sleepless nights, sunny days sitting on the grass or just quiet evenings spent together we were making memories.

The time had come for the Stark gender reveal party. I was really looking forward to it, we had not yet been to Tony's new home nor had we seen them in a few weeks. It was Saturday morning and we were getting ready to go. Steve was going to fly us in the quinjet as it would be quicker or as Rhodey said "More of Tony's style." Which I had to disagree with, the man was much fonder of his fancy cars than the quinjets. Either way we wanted to look good. Natasha and I had brought matching outfit, she was in blue and I was in pink. Natasha believed quite strongly that there was going to be a Tony Stark junior but I was hoping more for a mini Pepper Potts. It would be brilliant for a little girl for Harriet to grow up with, another girl in the mental Avengers family, another girl for her to explore the crazy world with. It was quite the rush as I packed Harriet's bag as Natasha got her dressed. I threw in nappies, spare clothes, bottles and any other things we would need for the day. You can never be too prepared.

Natasha had chosen a pretty little blue dress and I finished the look with a pink cardigan, she was representing both team girl and team boy for this occasion. Steve poked his head around the door at 8.15am.

"We will leave at 9, okay?"

"Yeah, who's doing breakfast?" Nat asked, wrestling tights on the squirming, screaming child. "Shush, shush, if you just work with me this will be so much easier princess." She told our daughter. Steve chuckled at her struggles.

"Rhodey's making porridge but I can put on a slice of toast for you both if you'd like."

"Oh, please." I sighed with a soft grin. We had more time then we realised which was a relief.

"It's not till 12.30, remember? We can drive slower seeing as it's little miss's first flight but you still don't need to rush." Steve replied.

"You make a point, but as Sam once said; there's no such thing as on time, you're either early or late." Nat raised an eyebrow, looking down at Haz with a sigh. She nodded, satisfied with her work of dressing the kicking infant. She had already grown in the few weeks she was at home and we had realised a few days after her first night that she had gorgeous pale green eyes. They were almost a soft sage that would compliment her bright hair perfectly as she grew into a wonderful woman.

Eventually everyone was ready and we boarded the jet to fly to the lake side cabin. It took us almost two hours but we made it there soon enough. Harriet was well behaved on the journey there, sleeping most of the way in my arms as Natasha watched over us. But all was well when we landed the plane and stepped out into the beautiful area.

It was secluded and tranquil. A large lake surrounded by trees, it's still water reflecting the blue sky. By the waters edge was a barbecue and bar with a few table and lots of pink and blue balloons. It was sweet and calm, and perfect for the wonderful couple. Tony was wearing a pink suit and Pepper's pale blue dress showed her growing baby bump. She came straight over, smiling at Harriet. "Gosh hasn't she grown." She breathed, looking back up at us. She was glowing, pregnancy looked good on her.

"So has her attitude." I chuckled.

"Like mothers like daughter then." Tony said sarcastically as he turned to us after greeting Bruce.

"Thank you Tony." Nat scoured. Tony pulled her into a hug and we followed him down to the lake side. "This is stunning." Natasha sighed.

"It really is Tony, I mean I didn't expect something this peaceful and might I say simple considering your past choices." Steve took in all the scenery.